Ranked #55 Hotel in Beijing
Rated by 1,005 Hotel Guests
Top 3 Nationalities of Hotel Guests
- "Stayed on a recent trip to Beijing"Dec 22, 2017
- "More like a hostel than hotel with rude staff"Nov 15, 2017
- "Nice and Convenient"Oct 17, 2017
No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at ibis Hotel Sanyuan
|Room type||# of guests in room|
1 Queen Bed
Sleeps 2 guests
2 Single Beds
Sleeps 2 guests
1 Queen Bed
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on ibis Hotel Sanyuan
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
How to get to the hotel?
Get to ibis Hotel Sanyuan
It usually takes at least half an hour to get a taxi at the airport because of the long waiting queue
As a public transport tool, taxi is not possible to be a best comfort choice by travelers:
- most taxi cars are very old which makes the cleanliness is not at a high standard
- most drivers cannot speak English, the communicate with the driver is hard
The average price of Beijing taxi is about CNY 30 - CNY 60 ($4.69 - $9.39) per 10km (6.25 miles) (the price may vary depends on the traffic status)
Get to ibis Hotel Sanyuan
It usually takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport subway station after check out from the custom. Travelers may need to exchange many subway stations to the nearest subway station to the hotel. After that, finding a best way to the hotel from the nearest subway station is also a problem for some travelers
The experience by taking subway from the airport to the exchange subway station is usually good but after that it's horrible because most subway stations in China are usually full of people which makes travelers have no chance to even get a seat
The cost of taking subway from the airport to the nearest subway station to the hotel is less than CNY 50 ($7.82)
The nearest subway station to the hotel is:Sanyuanqiao
The distance between Sanyuanqiao station to ibis Hotel Sanyuan is 0.41 km (0.26 miles)
Get to ibis Hotel Sanyuan
by hotel shuttle bus
The door-to-door pick up service offered by ibis Hotel Sanyuan is always a good choice in terms of the convenience. Travelers no need to waste any time on waiting at the airport
The hotel driver will cover all your travel needs during the way from the airport to the hotel. And the car usually is very good, clean and comfortable
The cost of using hotel pick up service is always expensive. The airport shuttle fee of ibis Hotel Sanyuan is ABC
After finish the booking at Nehow.com, you can contact the hotel to ask them arrange the hotel shuttle bus for you. You can find the hotel contact information at the manage booking page
Get to ibis Hotel Sanyuan by using Nehow Pickup Service
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Nehow.com is always the best choice. You will meet your private driver at the exit on the right. You can also call our 24/7 custom support if you need any help at the airport
Most cars we used are pretty new, and the car for you will be cleaned before your private driver goes to the airport
In most cases, the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is much cheaper than hotel pick up service. And sometimes the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is even close to the cost by taxi(depends on the traffic status).
The cost of Nehow Pickup Service is from ￥281.19 ($43.99) per vehicle (one way)
After you finish your hotel booking, you'll get an email on how to book Nehow pickup service. And also you can find that information on the manage booking page
Location of ibis Hotel Sanyuan
- Hotel Tower B Phoenix Chaoyang, Beijing, China
- Contemporary MOMA Broadway Film Center
- Same Song KTV Club (Yansha)
- China International Exhibition Center
What's In the Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking (Limited Spaces)
- Safe-deposit Box
- Elevator show more
- Porter & Bellhop
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 386
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
- Multilingual Staff show more
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Frontdesk Service (24 Hours)
- Tours/Ticket Assistance
- Express Check-in
- Express Check-out
- Breakfast (Surcharge)
- Restaurant show more
- Bar & Lounge
- Coffee/Tea In Lobby
- Coffee Shop
Good to Know
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out until 12:00 PM
Brought to you by Reviews of ibis Hotel Sanyuan
Stayed on a recent trip to Beijing
David BDec 22, 2017 | Trip type: Solo travel
Helpful staff who managed to sort out my lack of WeChat to organise my visit. They do take credit cards for payment and that is a major plus. The Rooms are well cleaned, but do remember to put the come in card on the door. I didn't eat here as the are plenty of good 'hole in the wall', vendor's who will feed you well. This hotel is about 15 min from the underground and about the same from the shopping area
More like a hostel than hotel with rude staff
Ali_0315Mumbai, India | Nov 15, 2017 | Trip type: Business
I traveled to Beijing as a part of a group on a business trip and this was one of the recommended hotels. I picked this up because of its proximity to Sanyuanqiao station which has direct connectivity to airport (via airport express) and to my venues (via subway line 10).
The location is very good with the subway station around 4-5 min walk and lot of eating options nearby right from Starbucks, Subway to good restaurants. There is a mall nearby as well.
However, the hotel itself feels like a hostel. I have stayed at other Ibis properties before but this one didn't match up to the standard:
1) Room was quite compact. Although the bed was cozy but linen quality wasn't up to the mark
2) Majority of the staff on reception couldn't speak or understand English
3) The reception area was under renovation making the area very congested and leading to long queues if there were multiple people around at one time
4) They charged me RMB100 extra for late check out. This in-spite of me confirming me with the reception staff a night before checkout. The lady there agreed and confirmed that I won't have to pay extra. However, upon check out, there was this guy at the reception who was extremely rude. He asked me to pay extra and made unpleasant gestures when I opposed to pay and said that I had spoken to their staff earlier. Anyways, as language is a huge barrier I decided to eventually pay the amount rather than enter into a meaningless argument.
This hotel can be avoided. There is Novotel just behind Ibis and several other better options nearby at reasonable cost.
Nice and Convenient
Kerry AOct 17, 2017 | Trip type: Family
My cousin recommended this hotel to us. It's a typical Ibis hotel but smaller. It was clean enough. The best part about this hotel is it's convenience to the Airport Express. We were a group of 8 with 2 senior citizens and 1 child (8yo) so convenience was on top of our list. There's a Lawson convenience store at the Ground Floor. Breakfast according to my mom was not good.
No Frills, Small
Rayseow7Singapore, Singapore | Aug 27, 2017 | Trip type: Business
Ibis is a budget style business hotel near the sanyuan bridge district. convenient and cheap for business travellers who need to visit the area. However, take note that it is small. no frills, not even breakfast is included. paid breakfast buffet is cheap but not very nice in my opinion. Good point for any Muslim travellers is that the restaurant serves halal food only.
I stayed a few times, 2nd time opted to upgrade to family room even though I was alone...tot I would be getting a bigger room. turns out, they converted the desk area into another single bed...so I have no desk to work on....
Overall, the rooms were clean and I was there for work and alone so it was ok for me,...if you are there with family, look somewhere else
Super convenient hotel
pascalpierreFrance | Aug 27, 2017 | Trip type: Solo travel
This was my first time in Beijing and China and I had chosen that hotel because it is on the airport line. The Hotel is super easy to find, next to its sister hotel novotel and in a quiet area. You get off at sanyuanqiao and the hotel ibis is on the right when you exit. The Hotel is OK not as clean as ibis in Europe but it was the OK. Unlike most places I have stayed ibis do not provide fridges in their rooms
The room was adequate in size but it had that smell that even airfreshner could not make go away. I think there were bed bugs at well... But I survived. I did not have breakfast because I was booked on various tours and pickup time was at 630 in the morning so... The good thing is the lawson in the lobby that is open,, 24hours. Staff were OK, not over friendly but efficient. Not much to say... It was as clean as one would expect China to be... The area was a little dirty with cans, bottles, paper but much less than I thought. It seems that they are working hard to keep Beijing clean. I felt safe and not speaking a word of Chinese was not a problem. If I ever come back, I might stay at this hotel unless I choose the novotel nearby.
Additional Information about ibis Hotel Sanyuan
Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan blends comfort and convenience with real affordability. With a modern bar, terraced restaurant, 24 hour snack service, free high speed Internet, and games and fitness rooms, this hotel offers a fresh change from the traditional. Located in the central business district, Hotel Ibis Beijing Sanyuan is only minutes from the airport and embassy district and close to shopping and tourist attractions. Featuring 401 queen or twin rooms, this is a Hotel Ibis with a real difference.
- Hotel Accor Beijing Sanyuan
If you have booked this hotel via our site, you can manage your booking online.
If you represent the official hotel chain or the individual property, you can update the hotel details and promotional offers via the GM Management Form.