Ranked #24 Hotel in Beijing
Rated by 1,323 Hotel Guests
Top 3 Nationalities of Hotel Guests
- "A place to relax home away from home."Feb 14, 2019
- "Magical Chinese New Year Stay - Staff Made All The Difference!"Feb 12, 2019
- "Very nice hotel"Feb 10, 2019
Highlights of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
Stylish hotel, Recommend for all types of travelers
Elegant and modern rooms
Staff could speak fluent English
Equipped with high tech, state of the art facilities like Touch screen IP telephones, ipod docks
Get yourself lost in the world of purple flowers, visit the scenic Blues Dream land
The shopping complex is only 5 minutes away
Free WiFi and Free Parking
No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
|Room type||# of guests in room|
1 King Bed
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 King Bed
Sleeps 3 guests (up to 1 child)
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
How to get to the hotel?
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by taxi
It usually takes at least half an hour to get a taxi at the airport because of the long waiting queue
As a public transport tool, taxi is not possible to be a best comfort choice by travelers:
- most taxi cars are very old which makes the cleanliness is not at a high standard
- most drivers cannot speak English, the communicate with the driver is hard
The average price of Beijing taxi is about CNY 30 - CNY 60 ($4.69 - $9.39) per 10km (6.25 miles) (the price may vary depends on the traffic status)
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by subway
It usually takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport subway station after check out from the custom. Travelers may need to exchange many subway stations to the nearest subway station to the hotel. After that, finding a best way to the hotel from the nearest subway station is also a problem for some travelers
The experience by taking subway from the airport to the exchange subway station is usually good but after that it's horrible because most subway stations in China are usually full of people which makes travelers have no chance to even get a seat
The cost of taking subway from the airport to the nearest subway station to the hotel is less than CNY 50 ($7.82)
The nearest subway station to the hotel is:Terminal 3
The distance between Terminal 3 station to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport is 2.61 km (1.63 miles)
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by hotel shuttle bus
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport is always a good choice in terms of the convenience. Travelers no need to waste any time on waiting at the airport
The hotel driver will cover all your travel needs during the way from the airport to the hotel. And the car usually is very good, clean and comfortable
The cost of using hotel pick up service is always expensive. The airport shuttle fee of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport is ABC
After finish the booking at Nehow.com, you can contact the hotel to ask them arrange the hotel shuttle bus for you. You can find the hotel contact information at the manage booking page
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by using Nehow Pickup Service
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Nehow.com is always the best choice. You will meet your private driver at the exit on the right. You can also call our 24/7 custom support if you need any help at the airport
Most cars we used are pretty new, and the car for you will be cleaned before your private driver goes to the airport
In most cases, the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is much cheaper than hotel pick up service. And sometimes the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is even close to the cost by taxi(depends on the traffic status).
The cost of Nehow Pickup Service is from ￥281.19 ($43.99) per vehicle (one way)
After you finish your hotel booking, you'll get an email on how to book Nehow pickup service. And also you can find that information on the manage booking page
Location of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
- The shopping complex is only 5 minutes away
- No.1 Er Jing Road Terminal 3, Capital International Airport, Beijing, China
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Terminal 3
What's In the Hotel
- WiFi (Surcharge)
- Wired High-speed Internet (Surcharge)
- Safe-deposit Box
- Gift Shop show more
- Smoke-free Property
- Computer Station
- Porter & Bellhop
- Lobby Television
- Total number of rooms - 372
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Airport Transportation
- Train Station Pickup (Surcharge) show more
- Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
- Multilingual Staff
- Luggage Storage
- Business Center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2735
- Conference space size (feet) - 29440
- Meeting Room
- Conference Center
- Frontdesk Service (24 Hours)
- Limo/Town Car Service
- Tours/Ticket Assistance
- Wedding Services
- Health Club
- Breakfast (Surcharge)
- Coffee Shop show more
- Coffee/Tea In Lobby
Enjoy Your Room
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom show more
- Down Comforter
- Extra Bed Available
- In-Room Safe
- Free Bottled Water
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Highspeed Internet (Surcharge)
- Hair Dryer
- Deep Soaking Bathtub show more
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Iron in Room
- Rainfall Shower
- Separate Bathtub and Shower
- Free Crib/Infant Beds
- DVD Player in the Room show more
- iPod Docking Station
- Climate Control
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping show more
- In-Room Childcare/Babysitting
- Turndown Service
Good to Know
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out until 12:00 PM
Pets not allowed
Children are welcome
Cribs (infant beds) are available
- ￥193.00 ($30.19) for adults and between ￥97.00 to ￥193.00 ($15.17 to $30.19) for children (approximately)
- ￥120.00 ($18.77) per day (rates may vary)
- ￥403.00 ($63.05) per night
Brought to you by Reviews of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
A place to relax home away from home.
Resort377449Shanghai, China | Feb 14, 2019 | Trip type: Couples
After a long walk from great wall it feels good when you arrived in the hotel lobby the smells so good you will feel that your home. Staff is so helpful to give some recommendation when you ask direction. We can see the aiport from our room. bed and sofa are so comfortable. The free shuttle leave on time every 20minutes in T3 and every 30 minutes in T2.The driver always have a smile on his face his nice and very accomodating.
Magical Chinese New Year Stay - Staff Made All The Difference!
ALBL00Atlanta, Georgia | Feb 12, 2019 | Trip type: Business
I got lucky and had the opportunity to stay at the Cordis during a time when the hotel was fully staffed and functional...but it was also smack dab in the middle of the busy Chinese New Year celebration.
I came expecting good things, but left completely blown away by the ultra-upscale decor, world-class and diverse staff, and an overall calming and exquisite stay that could not have been more perfect.
The first thing I noticed was the English-fluent staff. The front desk trio of Helen, Vivien, along with their manager Kevin were very eager and proud to show me the hotel lobby and all the amenities. I requested a room closer to the elevator, which was immediately delivered. The level of friendliness and comfort made me feel like I was in the Pink Lady in Hawaii, not an airport hotel in Beijing - thanks for all of your recommendations and positivity with great service!
Food: There are two restaurants, including an amazing international buffet (382 RMB) featuring sushi, espresso drinks, seafood, indian food, Chinese, amazing desserts, and much more (see pics).
Bathroom: Great POWERFUL shower and tub, shower also has a rainfall shower from the ceiling. Towels feel like they are the fur of a fresh polar bear :)
Bed: Really nice balance of firm+soft, with cool silky sheets. The temperature control in the room was also very precise.
Small touches: the curtains and shade were automated. The slippers were very high quality. The soap smells fancy.
Here are the main highlights:
- It is incredibly close to the airport, but far enough that it feels peaceful and separate from the craziness
- There is a very nice shuttle with a friendly driver who departs and arrives regularly
- The rooms are ridiculously nice, upscale, and clean with high ceilings
- People make all the difference. Small touches like the front desk knowing your name, a local staff armed with all the knowledge for a new visitor/tourist to explore the amazing city of Beijing
Areas of improvement
- There are a few amenities that are upcoming (like spa) that would make this a destination in and of itself
- Can't think of much else! I had trouble leaving to go explore the city.
Very nice hotel
malahotpotFeb 10, 2019 | Trip type: Friends getaway
The hotel is located very close to T3. Has a shuttles bus running every 20 minutes. Nice newly renovated rooms. Check in was smooth and Zoe was very good. Warm welcome and friendly.
Had breakfast in the restaurant. Food and service was good.
The only two downsides about this hotel is that there is no Executive Lounge and the loyalty program is quite weak, so there really is no incentive for me to stay there. I might as well stay across the street and the Hilton and reap the rewards of being a Diamond Member and enjoy their lounge.
Comfortable bed to rest on, service needs improvement
Escape42895375262Jan 19, 2019 | Trip type: Business
Very comfortable bed to rest on, if this is what you are looking for, you are in the right place. Other services went down a scale after Cordis took place, possibly due to recent change over.1865 membership still works, however with the executive club abandoned after Cordis took over, its less attractive for loyal members.Swimming pool is still in construction and something to look forward to test next stay, if its ready by then.
Perfect place to stay near the T3 terminal @ Beijing capital Airport
287sharadsJan 17, 2019 | Trip type: Business
I arrived late - but the staff was well alert and courteous - and the check in took 4-5 minutes. They upgraded me to a suite - It was wonderful - but due to lack of time, I could not enjoy the same to the fullest. Next time - hope for the same, once again.
Additional Information about Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
Step off your plane at Beijing's Capital Airport, and within minutes Langham Place will take you from feeling frazzled to totally fab. Are you after a stylish room or spacious suite? We've got 372 of them. Looking for a fun dining experience? Be tempted by our five modern restaurants and bars. Want easy access to Beijing's key spots? We're mere minutes from the Capital Airport, New China International Exhibition Centre and the city hub, and only 45 minutes from the must-see Forbidden City and Tian'anmen Square. Wanting to stay wired, in the loop and online? Our tech-tastic facilities keep you connected around the clock. Once you touch down, put your feet up. You're only minutes from Beijing's vibrant new destination hotel. And when you bid us a fond farewell, your departure gate is as close as next door. Request Id
- Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing
If you have booked this hotel via our site, you can manage your booking online.
If you represent the official hotel chain or the individual property, you can update the hotel details and promotional offers via the GM Management Form.