Ranked #24 Hotel in Beijing
Rated by 1,323 Hotel Guests
Top 3 Nationalities of Hotel Guests
- "Great Hotel, convenient for the airport"Aug 11, 2019
- "Comfortable and luxurious"Aug 8, 2019
- "Great hotel"Aug 6, 2019
Highlights of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
Stylish hotel, Recommend for all types of travelers
Elegant and modern rooms
Staff could speak fluent English
Equipped with high tech, state of the art facilities like Touch screen IP telephones, ipod docks
Get yourself lost in the world of purple flowers, visit the scenic Blues Dream land
The shopping complex is only 5 minutes away
Free WiFi and Free Parking
No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
|Room type||# of guests in room|
1 King Bed
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 King Bed
Sleeps 3 guests (up to 1 child)
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
How to get to the hotel?
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by taxi
It usually takes at least half an hour to get a taxi at the airport because of the long waiting queue
As a public transport tool, taxi is not possible to be a best comfort choice by travelers:
- most taxi cars are very old which makes the cleanliness is not at a high standard
- most drivers cannot speak English, the communicate with the driver is hard
The average price of Beijing taxi is about CNY 30 - CNY 60 ($4.69 - $9.39) per 10km (6.25 miles) (the price may vary depends on the traffic status)
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by subway
It usually takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport subway station after check out from the custom. Travelers may need to exchange many subway stations to the nearest subway station to the hotel. After that, finding a best way to the hotel from the nearest subway station is also a problem for some travelers
The experience by taking subway from the airport to the exchange subway station is usually good but after that it's horrible because most subway stations in China are usually full of people which makes travelers have no chance to even get a seat
The cost of taking subway from the airport to the nearest subway station to the hotel is less than CNY 50 ($7.82)
The nearest subway station to the hotel is:Terminal 3
The distance between Terminal 3 station to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport is 2.61 km (1.63 miles)
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by hotel shuttle bus
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport is always a good choice in terms of the convenience. Travelers no need to waste any time on waiting at the airport
The hotel driver will cover all your travel needs during the way from the airport to the hotel. And the car usually is very good, clean and comfortable
The cost of using hotel pick up service is always expensive. The airport shuttle fee of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport is ABC
After finish the booking at Nehow.com, you can contact the hotel to ask them arrange the hotel shuttle bus for you. You can find the hotel contact information at the manage booking page
Get to Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport by using Nehow Pickup Service
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Nehow.com is always the best choice. You will meet your private driver at the exit on the right. You can also call our 24/7 custom support if you need any help at the airport
Most cars we used are pretty new, and the car for you will be cleaned before your private driver goes to the airport
In most cases, the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is much cheaper than hotel pick up service. And sometimes the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is even close to the cost by taxi(depends on the traffic status).
The cost of Nehow Pickup Service is from ￥281.19 ($43.99) per vehicle (one way)
After you finish your hotel booking, you'll get an email on how to book Nehow pickup service. And also you can find that information on the manage booking page
Location of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
- The shopping complex is only 5 minutes away
- No.1 Er Jing Road Terminal 3, Capital International Airport, Beijing, China
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Terminal 3
What's In the Hotel
- WiFi (Surcharge)
- Wired High-speed Internet (Surcharge)
- Safe-deposit Box
- Gift Shop show more
- Smoke-free Property
- Computer Station
- Porter & Bellhop
- Lobby Television
- Total number of rooms - 372
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Airport Transportation
- Train Station Pickup (Surcharge) show more
- Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
- Multilingual Staff
- Luggage Storage
- Business Center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2735
- Conference space size (feet) - 29440
- Meeting Room
- Conference Center
- Frontdesk Service (24 Hours)
- Limo/Town Car Service
- Tours/Ticket Assistance
- Wedding Services
- Health Club
- Breakfast (Surcharge)
- Coffee Shop show more
- Coffee/Tea In Lobby
Enjoy Your Room
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom show more
- Down Comforter
- Extra Bed Available
- In-Room Safe
- Free Bottled Water
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Highspeed Internet (Surcharge)
- Hair Dryer
- Deep Soaking Bathtub show more
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Iron in Room
- Rainfall Shower
- Separate Bathtub and Shower
- Free Crib/Infant Beds
- DVD Player in the Room show more
- iPod Docking Station
- Climate Control
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping show more
- In-Room Childcare/Babysitting
- Turndown Service
Good to Know
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out until 12:00 PM
Pets not allowed
Children are welcome
Cribs (infant beds) are available
- ￥193.00 ($30.19) for adults and between ￥97.00 to ￥193.00 ($15.17 to $30.19) for children (approximately)
- ￥120.00 ($18.77) per day (rates may vary)
- ￥403.00 ($63.05) per night
Brought to you by Reviews of Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
Great Hotel, convenient for the airport
Mike_D90Kensington, Connecticut | Aug 11, 2019 | Trip type: Family
The Cordis Hotel is very close to the airport, making it very convenient when arriving late or leaving Beijing. They offer a free shuttle to and from the airport, it runs every 15 minutes. There are public transit options to get to the city from the airport so it is an option.
The staff were very friendly and the rooms were modern and very nice. The breakfast buffet was awesome, offering all sorts of western and Chinese foods.
Comfortable and luxurious
Lothar HFrankfurt, Germany | Aug 8, 2019 | Trip type: Business
A luxury hotel a stone's throw from the airport, it has a free shuttle that allows transfer at all hours. the rooms are very large and clean, the price (€ 120 early June for a double) is in line with the service offered by the hotel. Definitely not a hotel to stay in to visit the city.
DraganIsakovicMunich, Germany | Aug 6, 2019 | Trip type: Business
I stayed for one night at the hotel, and I have to say, the first impression was the great scent all over the lobby. I love it!
The rooms are clean, spacious, and I like the glass between the bathroom and sleeping room.
I would always go for another stay...not only because of the scent :)
overall very good, but faced unexpected payments
BorisGvozdevSydney, Australia | Jul 20, 2019 | Trip type: Family
+ Very clean hotel. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Good location. Good shuttle bus system.
- They charged me for an extra bed, although I didn't book one (there was a small sofa in the room, without any bed linens, and during the booking process it was mentioned as "free"). When I contacted the hotel after I returned home to resolve the situation through booking.com, there was no reply.
Great place for business trips
kkrispykrisSingapore, Singapore | Jul 18, 2019 | Trip type: Business
Stayed here for a short business trip with club access. Great location if you are here for business with a pickup since it's quite a walk to the subway station.
Must say the service was incredible across all depts. Love the club lounge which looked and felt luxurious, stylish and awesome food.
A couple of small issues during my stay but were attended to very very quickly. Great thanks to beautiful lady Crystal Yuan for always being so nice and helpful to answer all my questions as this is my very first visit in China. Looking forward to come again!
Additional Information about Langham Place Hotel Beijing Airport
Step off your plane at Beijing's Capital Airport, and within minutes Langham Place will take you from feeling frazzled to totally fab. Are you after a stylish room or spacious suite? We've got 372 of them. Looking for a fun dining experience? Be tempted by our five modern restaurants and bars. Want easy access to Beijing's key spots? We're mere minutes from the Capital Airport, New China International Exhibition Centre and the city hub, and only 45 minutes from the must-see Forbidden City and Tian'anmen Square. Wanting to stay wired, in the loop and online? Our tech-tastic facilities keep you connected around the clock. Once you touch down, put your feet up. You're only minutes from Beijing's vibrant new destination hotel. And when you bid us a fond farewell, your departure gate is as close as next door. Request Id
- Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing
If you have booked this hotel via our site, you can manage your booking online.
If you represent the official hotel chain or the individual property, you can update the hotel details and promotional offers via the GM Management Form.