No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Grand Metropark Hotel Chongqing
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Grand Metropark Hotel Chongqing
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
Location of Grand Metropark Hotel Chongqing
- No.1598, Jinkai Road, North New Zone, Yubei District
- Wanzhou Wuqiao Airport
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
- Chongqing Railway Station
- Ci Qi Kou (Porcelain Village)
- Jiefang Monument
- People's Assembly Hall
Brought to you by Reviews of Grand Metropark Hotel Chongqing
276satex123Coventry, United Kingdom | Oct 26, 2017 | Trip type: Business
Stayed here in late October 2017, a very nice clean hotel, the highlight is the size of the rooms which are enormous, and well appointed. Comfortable bed, and breakfast is a large choice
Recommended hotel if staying in Chongqing.
Acceptable hotel but not value for money
WinedengPattaya, Thailand | Jan 22, 2017 | Trip type: Business
I have had to do business in the area so tried to avoid the bad traffic in the morning. Chose the hotel based on the location, in the airport zone. I have stayed at the Crown Plaza in the new north zone on the golf course but there were no rooms available this time.
Room: Clean, has all the facilities;
Service: Average. I have not even been asked if I require a non smoking room. I was given a smoking room;
Restaurants: Tried the Chinese restaurant and was not impressed. Had spicy fish among others. Not great for Chongqing standard.
Value for money: Poor. For the price you can get better hotels in Chonqing. If the price was significantly under the competition, the rating given would have been higher.
Peaceful and Perfect
KaliTyagiDholpur, India | Nov 11, 2016 | Trip type: Business
I got opportunity to stay in this hotel during my business trip. This hotel is near by the office of bossiness partner hence it was very much convenient to stay here.
The facilities and environment is very good and service is excellent. One good thing is that some veg food for Indians is available here on request. Main shopping area of Chongqing city is around 10km from here but this place is peaceful and comfortable.
Nice clean hotel.. big rooms
PetexianLaramie, Wyoming | Nov 11, 2016 | Trip type: Business
Nice hotel, very clean, big rooms. Good internet connection. Restaurant offers enjoyable local and western food. Not really near anything within walking distance. You'll need to call a taxi of arrange transportation to do anything. The staff are top notch, very helpful and responsive. Looks like they have good conference facilities. This hotel has potential to be 5 stars, but they are missing some of the finer touches.
moebeet8Hangzhou, China | Aug 16, 2017 | Trip type: Business
Rooms are sparse, tvs are small, shower leaked puddles on floor, lots of black mold in shower corners, can not close windows all the way and they were out of ginger ale.
On the plus, the air condition worked really well which is not a given in a Chinese hotel. Room service food was pleasant.