Ranked #9 Hotel in Dalian
Rated by 432 Hotel Guests
Top 3 Nationalities of Hotel Guests
- "Smoke-filled rooms, not part of accor program"Nov 17, 2017
- "Good cheap and cheerful Ibis experience"Nov 5, 2017
- "Western Style Hotel"May 4, 2017
No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian
|Room type||# of guests in room|
1 Queen Bed
Sleeps 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 Queen Bed
Sleeps 2 guests
|Standard Twin Room||
2 Single Beds
Sleeps 2 guests
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
How to get to the hotel?
Get to ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian
It usually takes about half an hour to get a taxi at the airport
As a public transport tool, taxi is not possible to be a best comfort choice by travelers:
- most taxi cars are very old which makes the cleanliness is not at a high standard
- most drivers cannot speak English, the communicate with the driver is hard
The average price of Dalian taxi is about CNY 25 - CNY 30 ($3.91 - $4.69) per 10km (6.25 miles) (the price may vary depends on the traffic status)
Get to ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian
There are many exchange subway stations from the airport subway station to the nearest subway station to the hotel. And also finding a best way to the hotel from the nearest subway station is a problem for some travelers
The experience by taking subway from the airport to the exchange subway station is usually good but after that it's horrible because most subway stations in China are usually full of people which makes travelers have no chance to even get a seat
The cost of taking subway from the airport to the nearest subway station to the hotel is less than CNY 30 ($4.69)
The nearest subway station to the hotel is:Dalian Railway Station
The distance between Dalian Railway Station station to ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian is 3.20 km (2.00 miles)
Get to ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian by hotel shuttle bus
The door-to-door pick up service offered by ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian is always a good choice in terms of the convenience. Travelers no need to waste any time on waiting at the airport
The hotel driver will cover all your travel needs during the way from the airport to the hotel. And the car usually is very good, clean and comfortable
The cost of using hotel pick up service is always expensive. The airport shuttle fee of ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian is ABC
After finish the booking at Nehow.com, you can contact the hotel to ask them arrange the hotel shuttle bus for you. You can find the hotel contact information at the manage booking page
Get to ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian by using Nehow Pickup Service
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Nehow.com is always the best choice. You will meet your private driver at the exit on the right. You can also call our 24/7 custom support if you need any help at the airport
Most cars we used are pretty new, and the car for you will be cleaned before your private driver goes to the airport
In most cases, the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is much cheaper than hotel pick up service. And sometimes the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is even close to the cost by taxi(depends on the traffic status).
The cost of Nehow Pickup Service is:ABC
After you finish your hotel booking, you'll get an email on how to book Nehow pickup service. And also you can find that information on the manage booking page
Location of ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian
- No.49 Wuwu Road, Dalian, China
- Dalian Railway Station
- Japanese Style Street of Dalian
- Russian Style Street
- New world department Store (Tianjin Street)
- Century city Plaza
- Kaile MAK Mall (green muddy roads)
What's In the Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking (Limited Spaces)
- Safe-deposit Box
- Elevator show more
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service show more
- Multilingual Staff
- Luggage Storage
- Business Center
- Frontdesk Service (24 Hours)
- Tours/Ticket Assistance
- Express Check-in
- Express Check-out
- Breakfast (Surcharge)
- Restaurant show more
- Bar & Lounge
Good to Know
Check in from 12:00 PM
Check out until 12:00 PM
Brought to you by Reviews of ibis Hotel Sanba Dalian
Smoke-filled rooms, not part of accor program
DownToEarth255060Sydney, Australia | Nov 17, 2017
You have to have some humour about these sorts of things, especially in China. Bad points:
1. I asked for non-smoking room, so got the room with 2 ashtrays. The entire hotel reeks
2. They won’t give receipts for your stay
3. Not an Accor hotel, despite being able to book through accor - no points or recognition
4. The rooms are very dark, for some reason
1. Very convenient location, walking distance to Carrefour supermarkets and eateries
2. All the taxi drivers know where it is - very handy!
3. The staff try very hard, despite inefficient policies which they also grumbled about!
4. Good wifi
Overall, I might stay here again in a pinch. I wouldn't recommend it if cigarettes bother you / you have asthma / are pregnant / or travelling with children.
Good cheap and cheerful Ibis experience
Adam WGeelong, Australia | Nov 5, 2017 | Trip type: Family
We stayed here in December 2017 - family 2 adults and 2 children (9 and 6 years old).
We took 2 standard rooms, which were directly across the aisle from each other.
The hotel was good, just as expected. Room was clean and quiet.
Location was good, close to the Children's Park and the light rail line at Sanba Square. Also a Starbucks and some fast food places nearby.
We will stay here again when we come to Dalian.
Western Style Hotel
Ondrej KMay 4, 2017
Hotel is clean. I stayed there three nights. Room was compact, for somebody maybe too small. Floor without carpet was appreciated. I enjoyed comfortable sleep. Bus stop is just in front of the hotel entrance, tram stop is around the corner.
Hidden gem that cannot be judged from outside
fscholarIrvine, California | Apr 30, 2017 | Trip type: Business
I was a bit concerned when I first arrived at the hotel. Lobby was small and chaotic with crowds. Staff did not seem to speak English. However, everything else was fine and better than I expected.
Deposit was 100 RMB for the night. Room was clean, free wifi was strong, great value for the price! The only complaint was that there was only one electric outlet near the bed/desk (the other inside the bathroom). Not very far from Zhongshan square metro station: only 20 minute on foot. All in all, I would definitely go back to the hotel if I visit Dalian again.
A regular Ibis hotel
david88ashdod | Oct 17, 2016 | Trip type: Family
Nothing much to say. Seen one, seen them all.
I was disappointed becuase this hotel is named in Booking.com as "Hotel Ibis Zhongshan Square". It is not on Zhongshan Square. it is about 20-25 minuted walk from that square. If you plan. like I did to use the metro, consider that the nearest metro station is on Zhongshan Square.
Otherwise, it is a good midrange hotel.