No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
Location of Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
- The Shan Lake North Road
- Guilin Liangjiang Airport
- Guilin Railway Station
- Guilin North Railway Station
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan)
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
Brought to you by Reviews of Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
Wendy Wu Trip Visit
Jerry-CasburnAdelaide, Australia | Mar 14, 2019 | Trip type: Couples
Thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay. The waterfall at 8.30 is a novelty. Experienced good service, a clean well appointed room and it is within easy walking of the town. Only had breakfast there, quality good, but along with almost every other toaster experienced in China it needed four goes to get it to look like it had been near one.
BlabbydogDurham, United Kingdom | Mar 13, 2019
We stayed courtesy of Wendy Wu tours.The hotel is situated beside the lake with beautiful views. The public areas are beautiful and huge. The room was very large, with two double beds, table and chairs, goldleaf wallpaper and mahogany furniture. Great breakfast, friendly staff.
The highlight is probably the waterfall which runs at 8.30pm every night.
Great hotel location
shark939Luton, United Kingdom | Mar 1, 2019 | Trip type: Couples
Situated in the centre of Guilin close to a busy street with many shops and restaurants as well as adjacent to the local boat trips. Great views from hotel. Rooms clean and well appointed with a good breakfast. Lijang Waterfall Hotel aptly named since there is a waterfall at the rear of the hotel that cascades at a set evening time.
Grand Lobby and Nice Rooms
triharder9990Bismarck, North Dakota | Jan 14, 2019 | Trip type: Friends getaway
This hotel was classified as a 5 star for our tour. I believe it is a solid 4 stars. The lobby and rooms are very nice, but the Western restaurant was lacking in service. The breakfast buffet was better than adequate. The staff made an effort to speak English. It is centrally located to the Li River, twin pagodas, local shopping and restaurants.
missed booking in this good hotel
SreenivasuNChennai (Madras), India | Jan 7, 2019 | Trip type: Friends getaway
its closest to the water rides place..
I tried the restaurant.. they served the best coffee.. spacious and lovely.. I would visit this hotel again.. to stay there.. unfortunately.. this trip.. I did not get the right price for this hotel..