No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
Location of Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
- The Shan Lake North Road
- Guilin Liangjiang Airport
- Guilin Railway Station
- Guilin North Railway Station
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan)
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
Brought to you by Reviews of Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
Matthew BSwitzerland | Mar 14, 2018 | Trip type: Business
Hotel claims to be five stars, but on what basis I don’t know. Location is excellent, but breakfast is a ‘bun fight’ and the food quality isn’t that good. Poor cleanliness and badly organised made the experience poor. Room itself was spacious and clean, but lacked International tv stations and any real comforts.
Clean and a great location!
Gayle AMar 4, 2018 | Trip type: Couples
We had a beautiful view of the Moon and Sun Pagodas from our room. Everything was lit up for the Chinese New Year. It was gorgeous! Our room was clean and very comfortable. The service was prompt and the people friendly and polite.
Good location, noisy if facing atrium
flytheworld1London | Feb 6, 2018 | Trip type: Friends getaway
Good location for walk around lake, shopping area, pedestrian streets. Taxi meter 130RMB to Airport. Room facing atrium very noisy when event held. Service was quick. Housekeeping came within 5 minutes from calling. Very cosy and warm inside during winter. Waterfall under maintenance during visit early February. Fast reliable wifi in rooms but not in lobby. Check in and check out very fast.
Nice Stay for 3 days
KiwiChChNZNew Zealand | Jan 21, 2018 | Trip type: Couples
Location is great with view of the Lake out front which was beautiful at night. Room was spacious and clean. Service was ok - it is a very big Hotel so don't expect a personal touch, but they were efficient. The back of the Hotel turns into a Waterfall at night which is pretty impressive. I would stay again.
Slept like a baby
Rich GJan 14, 2018 | Trip type: Business
The room was very nice. The bed was soft, but not too soft. It was centrally located to tourist activities. Breakfast was good and there were numerous different types of food that were available. Staff was very helpful.