No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
Location of Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
- The Shan Lake North Road
- Guilin Liangjiang Airport
- Guilin Railway Station
- Guilin North Railway Station
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan)
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
Brought to you by Reviews of Lijiang Waterfall Hotel Guilin
Great location for walking and relaxing!
StanleyandMarieOntario, Canada | Jun 14, 2018 | Trip type: Couples
We were only here for one night, but we really appreciated that it's location was so close to a lovely lake/park area as well as a pedestrian street area (Tianhe) where there were lots of shops, bars and restaurants. Our room was part of the waterfall, so views of the large court area were obscured most of the time. In fact, the waterfall was really the only disappointment (there was a 10 minute display at 9pm, but it was really just a lot of water coming down with music....no light show. We wished we had relaxed at dinner more and strolled the pedestrian malls. Breakfast buffet on the 3rd floor was very good with lots of options.
Very stylish hotel
HubertCurranBelfast, United Kingdom | Jun 4, 2018
Stylish hotel and helpful staff most of whom have some English. The waterfall is a bit of a disappointment - 10 min of water cascading off one side of the roof and apparently causing a damp problem in some of the rooms. The location is absolutely beautiful though and there is a nearly vibrant market street. Food is generally good and there are some western style options for dining
Greg BBend, Oregon | May 25, 2018
This is a small but wonderful hotel right on the river with stunning views. A couples perfect place. The rooms were clean and very cute. The staff there are some of the best Ive run across. So friendly and always willing to help in anyway.
Ian PCambridge, United Kingdom | May 22, 2018 | Trip type: Solo travel
Stayed here for two nights as part of the Wendy Wu tour. The room was clean and modern. Lovely shower. Breakfast was excellent and plenty of choice. Try and get a room with a view over the Lake and the Pagoda's as these look lovely at night lit up.
Overall good and reasonably priced hotel in Guilin
Bhaskar CHarrison, New Jersey | May 21, 2018 | Trip type: Couples
Over all its a great hotel in Guilin. It is facing the Sun and Moon Tower and close to the market place for evening dinner. The morning breakfast is good with many options. Guilin is a small town and this is a overall very good hotel.