No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at The Hong Kong Hotel Guilin
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on The Hong Kong Hotel Guilin
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
Location of The Hong Kong Hotel Guilin
- No. 141, Xihuan 1 Road
- Guilin Liangjiang Airport
- Guilin Railway Station
- Guilin North Railway Station
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan)
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
Brought to you by Reviews of The Hong Kong Hotel Guilin
Don't expect much here. Good for proximity to Southern train and bus stations only
TravellingApeThe Exotic Orient | May 2, 2019 | Trip type: Solo travel
Biggest selling points :
1. Direct drop-off point of Airport bus (20 RMB; 50 minutes)
2. About 5 to 7 minutes on foot to Guilin station (for train to Xingping/Yangshuo) and just a few bus stops away from Qintan long-distance bus station (for buses to Longsheng)
3. All rooms have huge windows with city view; this is one of the tallest buildings in the vicinity and so you get an unblocked view of the cityscape (highest floor is probably level 17 for Standard rooms)
4. Large and spacious lobby
Low points :
1. Peeling wallpaper, chipped doors and stained carpets in the Standard room - all these flaws reflect poor maintenance of the hotel. Not sure about the conditions of the more expensive rooms though
2. Shower stall does not have a full glass door (more like half a panel only) or a curb and so water from the shower head spills over everywhere, right up to the toilet and wash basin area.
3. No complimentary bottled water/coffee/tea in room
4. Most of the Reception staff are aloof and unfriendly. Extremely difficult to get any travel information/guidance from them and apparently they do not care less in any case
5. TV signal does not work – impossible to watch anything on TV other than one Chinese cartoon channel
6. (Non-descript) Area around hotel does not hold much interest. Too far to walk to the lakes, shopping malls and pedestrian-only walking streets
Not a great hotel choice for me other than its convenient location for regional transport purposes. There are better options nearer the city centre.
Shows it's age
felixsfPfaffenhofen an der Ilm, Germany | Jul 9, 2017 | Trip type: Couples
Due to a delayed stopover we had to stay one night in Guilin on short notice and chose the Hong Kong Hotel due to the proximity to the busses going to the rice terraces the next morning.
We got a room with a double bed in the 11th floor and were quite satisfied. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom big enough. It's not a modern five star accommodation but it does the job. On the walls, the carpet and the decoration it's obvious that the hotel is already in use for a lot of years but at least in our room it somehow added a little charm. The view is quite good and there are a lot of food choices around. With a taxi it's a brief ride to the Elephant mountain or the lake area.
We had no breakfast included so I cannot comment on that.
Check-in was quick and efficient. Check-out was even easier because we could ask the cleaning lady already in advance to check the room and speed up the check-out procedure.
All in all an acceptable option with an unbeatable advantage towards the bus connection.
Stay at Hong Kong Hotel, Guilin
MikeStalderTampa, Florida | Dec 28, 2016 | Trip type: Solo travel
The price was right, but an older, rundown hotel. I enjoyed it because I could get on a bus just outside the hotel for my ride to Longji Titian. With one exception, the staff wasn't too friendly, but the hotel is close (walking distance) from the south Train Station in Guilin.
Standard 5 star and very nice
Jeff BStoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom | Dec 2, 2015 | Trip type: Friends getaway
Stayed for just one night in this hotel in Guilin and its well worth the money. The room was on the 16the floor and as the hotel is round in structure all rooms have a city view. The room was as shown in their brochure and of high standard. Breakfast was not included and was on their top floor and at a £1, yes £1 it was very chines and basic.
Only if you are on a shoe string budget
Kings2nTGarland, Texas | May 31, 2014 | Trip type: Friends getaway
Guilin Hong Kong Hotel is really typical of most Asian hotels that is away from the typical tourist area. The rating was low due to slow AC cooling, minimal bathroom amenities as no hand soap and the towels were worn, the refrigerator works but one has to plug it in. The bed was firm but overall the place was clean. The hotel provided a continental Chinese breakfast that is really for Chinese. As an Asian American, it even took some adjusting as we stayed 4 days in this hotel.
The receptionist didn't speak English nor accepted US credit card or US dollars. Catching the taxi was relatively easy to and from the hotel. There were some places to eat around the hotel, but since we were concern for our health we were very selective as to what we ate and what utensils we used.
In the City of Guilin, bargaining is expected so get the best deal if one wants to buy something.