Ranked #29 Hotel in Sanya
Rated by 33 Hotel Guests
Top 3 Nationalities of Hotel Guests
- "Never again unless"Nov 10, 2015
- "Хороший отель для отдыха за приемлемую цену"May 4, 2015
- "秘密の隠れ家！ 長期滞在にお勧めです！"Nov 11, 2014
No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya
|Room type||# of guests in room|
|Deluxe Room (Vacation )||
1 King Bed
Sleeps 2 guests
|Deluxe Room (Family)||
1 King And 1 Single Bed
Sleeps 2 guests
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
32 Pages on Fun Things To Do In Sanya - 2017 Updated Version!
- Expert advice on the best places to shop, eat, drink and party!
- Discover the best of Sanya, including: the hottest attractions, hidden treasures, history, art, culture and so much more!
- All information are verified by local experts
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
How to get to the hotel?
Get to Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya by taxi
It usually takes about half an hour to get a taxi at the airport
As a public transport tool, taxi is not possible to be a best comfort choice by travelers:
- most taxi cars are very old which makes the cleanliness is not at a high standard
- most drivers cannot speak English, the communicate with the driver is hard
The average price of Sanya taxi is about CNY 25 - CNY 30 ($3.91 - $4.69) per 10km (6.25 miles) (the price may vary depends on the traffic status)
Get to Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya by subway
There are many exchange subway stations from the airport subway station to the nearest subway station to the hotel. And also finding a best way to the hotel from the nearest subway station is a problem for some travelers
The experience by taking subway from the airport to the exchange subway station is usually good but after that it's horrible because most subway stations in China are usually full of people which makes travelers have no chance to even get a seat
The cost of taking subway from the airport to the nearest subway station to the hotel is less than CNY 30 ($4.69)
The nearest subway station to the hotel is:ABC, and the distance between ABC station to Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya is XX km(XX mi)
Get to Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya by hotel shuttle bus
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya is always a good choice in terms of the convenience. Travelers no need to waste any time on waiting at the airport
The hotel driver will cover all your travel needs during the way from the airport to the hotel. And the car usually is very good, clean and comfortable
The cost of using hotel pick up service is always expensive. The airport shuttle fee of Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya is ABC
After finish the booking at Nehow.com, you can contact the hotel to ask them arrange the hotel shuttle bus for you. You can find the hotel contact information at the manage booking page
Get to Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya by using Nehow Pickup Service
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Nehow.com is always the best choice. You will meet your private driver at the exit on the right. You can also call our 24/7 custom support if you need any help at the airport
Most cars we used are pretty new, and the car for you will be cleaned before your private driver goes to the airport
In most cases, the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is much cheaper than hotel pick up service. And sometimes the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is even close to the cost by taxi(depends on the traffic status).
The cost of Nehow Pickup Service is:ABC
After you finish your hotel booking, you'll get an email on how to book Nehow pickup service. And also you can find that information on the manage booking page
Location of Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya
- Phoenix Island, Sanya Bay Road, Sanya Bay, Sanya, China
- Mong Kok NG Supermarket (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- Boom Plaza
What's In the Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Self Parking
- Lobby Newspaper
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
- Free Breakfast
- Bar & Lounge
- Outdoor Pool
Enjoy Your Room
- Flat-Panel TV
Good to Know
Pets not allowed
Brought to you by Reviews of Reclusive Life Phoenix Island Hotel Sanya
Never again unless
Nick LHong Kong, China | Nov 10, 2015 | Trip type: Couples
My wife and I spent three nights at this hotel. We got mixed up. We paid over USD110 a night plus about USD1.5 per head per night. We had thought this was the Phoenix Island Resort Hotel. It turned out this hotel was not exactly a hotel but a hotel apartment. The reception staff were helpful. The room was spacious but the TV reception was horrible. There were hardly any hotel facilities. The condition of its restaurant was most disappointing. Its appearance was a mess. The food served was appalling. The public toilet reeked with filthy stench.
Хороший отель для отдыха за приемлемую цену
gh2014870Vladivostok, Russia | May 4, 2015 | Trip type: Family
Хороший отель для отдыха за приемлемую цену. Своеобразный колорит не позволяет всецело насладиться природой. Не совсем чистая вода на побережье как и воздух, далеко от идеала, к сожалению. Развитая инфраструктура приятно удивляет. Европейскому туристу будет не совсем комфортно.
chikatomoShanghai, China | Nov 11, 2014 | Trip type: Family
A TripAdvisor MemberMay 24, 2014
A TripAdvisor MemberAug 11, 2013