Ranked #6 Hotel in Shenzhen
Rated by 856 Hotel Guests
Top 3 Nationalities of Hotel Guests
- "Very good location for shopping and dining"Oct 27, 2015
- "Grand business hotel with a good location"Oct 25, 2015
- "Fantastic stay"Oct 23, 2015
No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
|Room type||# of guests in room|
1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
Sleeps 3 guests
1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
Sleeps 3 guests (up to 2 children)
1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
Sleeps 3 guests (up to 2 children)
1 King Bed
Sleeps 3 guests (up to 1 child)
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
30 Pages on Fun Things To Do In Shenzhen - 2017 Updated Version!
- Expert advice on the best places to shop, eat, drink and party!
- Discover the best of Shenzhen, including: the hottest attractions, hidden treasures, history, art, culture and so much more!
- All information are verified by local experts
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
How to get to the hotel?
Get to Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
It usually takes about half an hour to get a taxi at the airport
As a public transport tool, taxi is not possible to be a best comfort choice by travelers:
- most taxi cars are very old which makes the cleanliness is not at a high standard
- most drivers cannot speak English, the communicate with the driver is hard
The average price of Shenzhen taxi is about CNY 25 - CNY 30 ($3.91 - $4.69) per 10km (6.25 miles) (the price may vary depends on the traffic status)
Get to Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
There are many exchange subway stations from the airport subway station to the nearest subway station to the hotel. And also finding a best way to the hotel from the nearest subway station is a problem for some travelers
The experience by taking subway from the airport to the exchange subway station is usually good but after that it's horrible because most subway stations in China are usually full of people which makes travelers have no chance to even get a seat
The cost of taking subway from the airport to the nearest subway station to the hotel is less than CNY 30 ($4.69)
The nearest subway station to the hotel is:Futian Port
The distance between Futian Port station to Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen is 0.00 km (0.00 miles)
Get to Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen by hotel shuttle bus
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen is always a good choice in terms of the convenience. Travelers no need to waste any time on waiting at the airport
The hotel driver will cover all your travel needs during the way from the airport to the hotel. And the car usually is very good, clean and comfortable
The cost of using hotel pick up service is always expensive. The airport shuttle fee of Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen is ￥500.00 ($78.22) per vehicle (one way)
After finish the booking at Nehow.com, you can contact the hotel to ask them arrange the hotel shuttle bus for you. You can find the hotel contact information at the manage booking page
Get to Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen by using Nehow Pickup Service
The door-to-door pick up service offered by Nehow.com is always the best choice. You will meet your private driver at the exit on the right. You can also call our 24/7 custom support if you need any help at the airport
Most cars we used are pretty new, and the car for you will be cleaned before your private driver goes to the airport
In most cases, the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is much cheaper than hotel pick up service. And sometimes the cost of Nehow Pickup Service is even close to the cost by taxi(depends on the traffic status).
The cost of Nehow Pickup Service is:ABC
After you finish your hotel booking, you'll get an email on how to book Nehow pickup service. And also you can find that information on the manage booking page
Location of Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
- No.4088 Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
- Shopping Park
- Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Huaqiang North Road Commercial District
- Shenzhen Saige Plaza
- COCO Park
What's In the Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Wired High-speed Internet
- Lobby Newspaper
- Safe-deposit Box show more
- Porter & Bellhop
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 528
- Number of floors - 40
- Airport Transportation (Surcharge)
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service show more
- Laundry Facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Business Center
- Conference Center
- Meeting Room
- Frontdesk Service (24 Hours)
- Limo/Town Car Service
- Wedding Services
- Express Check-out
- Express Check-in
- Indoor Pool
- Health Club show more
- Steam Room
- Hair Salon
- Breakfast (Surcharge)
- Bar & Lounge show more
- Coffee/Tea In Lobby
- Coffee Shop
- Dutch show more
Enjoy Your Room
- Air Conditioning
- Separate Lounge Area show more
- Extra Bed Available
- In-Room Safe
- Free Bottled Water
- Blackout Curtains
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryer
- Designer Toiletries show more
- Iron in Room
- Separate Bathtub and Shower
- Premium Bedding
- Climate Control show more
- Flat-Panel TV
- Premium TV Channels
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping show more
- Turndown Service
Good to Know
Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out until 12:00 PM
Pets not allowed
Children are welcome
Cribs (infant beds) are available
- ￥178.00 ($27.85) per person (approximately)
- ￥500.00 ($78.22) per vehicle (one way)
Brought to you by Reviews of Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
Very good location for shopping and dining
DaleYuzukiPotomac, Maryland | Oct 27, 2015 | Trip type: Business
I stayed here for a conference that lasted four days, and it was my first trip to Shenzhen (although I'm no stranger to China having lived as an expat in Beijing and had visited Shanghai and Wuhu in Anhui Province only a month before).
The hotel room was awkwardly-designed, but perhaps it was due to the fact that I had a room designed for the corner of the floor. I suspect that all rooms on the corner are designed that way - a bit of an awkward angle and a walk-in closet door that jutted into the hallway.
Nicely appointed, although for the first two evenings the bathroom's hot water was not working (i.e. barely warmer than the cold tap). I am used to hotels not turning on their hot water in the late evening as an energy-saving measure, but a colleague who got in later than I did had no such problems.
As far as location, hard to beat. A very interesting view of the Ping'An Financial Center across the street - when completed in 2016, it will be the 6th tallest building in the world. For several evenings I would walk with others to the Coco Park shopping area, where there were a number of restaurants and high-end shops. Toward the end of my stay a friend went in the opposite direction, and one block away was the Link Central Walk, with a Carrefour supermarket and another large selection of restaurants and shops. It seemed that the Link Central Walk was preferable to me to find a place to eat.
And then the final afternoon of my stay I had some free time, and went to the 'Link City' underground - taking one of the stairs down - and found a mile-long corridor (it really seemed that long) full of shops, restaurants, and intersects a subway station. At least head down there to take a look!
Back to the hotel room - it wasn't that large, it wasn't that well-designed, but another friend who was staying for over a week had a great suite, much nicer than mine, and we were hanging out on the evening of his birthday.
He receives a call in his room around 9pm, and two staff from the hotel presented him with a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a great cheesecake, and even had a candle for him to blow out. It made his day.
Grand business hotel with a good location
Elvin CPenang | Oct 25, 2015 | Trip type: Business
Staying there for my business trip to Shenzhen during mid of Oct. Great, big and clean room with generous amenities but perhaps a little bit of brighter lighting will be good for reading. Great front desk staffs with very friendly smile, approachable and informative. Don't forget there was a one Housekeeping staff shows a good caring attitude by putting me a hand writen get well wishes note on my table and give me more bottle waters for my medicine. As for the location, it is conducive, near to shopping malls and MRT station, which available me to travel somewhere nearby without problem. Well, of course the food, am not a real fancy on hotel foods but hava to be fair say that the breakfast just best, with a varieties of food to choose, personally love the dimsum corner and fresh juices available. Overall experiences is very good.
JamgraceOct 23, 2015 | Trip type: Business
I was able to stay here several days and it was a fantastic stay. The room was excellent and very spacious. I had a corner room which also gave me a great view of the city.
Breakfast was well done with many choices.
Staff was excellent on everything I requested.
Thanks for a great stay.
Good hotel but....
Guido UOct 21, 2015 | Trip type: Business
The hotel is located in the heart of the Futian business district. The hotel is nice my room was spacious and breakfast was very good. However my previous 2 nights I have spent them at the Island Shangri la in Honk Kong and honestly it was much better. I was also pretty surprised by the poor English level at the hotel reception
Hands down BEST hotel in Shenzhen
KmcoyleSanbornville, New Hampshire | Oct 21, 2015 | Trip type: Business
The Futian Shangri-La is our favorite hotel (period). Too bad I can't give it 6 stars... After 5 years of visiting every chance we can, we continue to be amazed that the Futian Shangri-La not only continues to maintain that high standard, but continuously raises the bar. Great location, beautiful and impressive décor, and amazing personal service that exceeds all expectations.
- The huge lobby has a stunning and creative live floral decoration just as you enter the main doors that changes every week! How do they keep coming up with these amazing designs?? And the flowers are always so fresh!
- This Shangri-La sets a very high bar for service and then strive to exceed that. Unbelievable. We had not been here in almost a year and were greeted in the lobby with hugs. I checked in and did not recognize the woman at the front desk: she knew me! She called me by name and explained she had seen my picture. The front desk staff were told we were coming!
- Then we got to our room: a complementary upgrade from what I had booked. It was noted we would be at the hotel for ~10 days. The Horizon Club manager explained: "We just wanted to make sure you are comfortable."
- The Horizon Club staff: None better in the WORLD. It was like coming home again. Amanda, Janice, Troy, Maggie, Iris greeted us like family. Then they spoiled us at every turn. The chefs remembered our favorites and made a point of delivering them personally! Trust me: the salmon is to die for!
- I celebrated my birthday while there: I was presented with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a cake, a bottle of wine, and even a bottle of the SPECIAL Shangri-La scent diffuser (thank you, Peter!!). AND it was an all day event! Staff across the hotel greeted me with bright and happy "Happy Birthday!" wishes from breakfast until I closed the hotel door that night! Horizon club, concierge, front desk, greeters, duty managers, chefs, even the cleaning staff!! How amazingly special!
- So many of the staff we have gotten to know over the years have now moved into positions of responsibility... and they greeted us with total abandon and personal affection! Tiffany, Jasmine, Fredrick, Michael, Selena. Each went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed.
I could go on and on: bottom line: This is NOT a hotel. This is a warm, vibrant, and caring community that provides us weary travelers a respite from the stress and struggles of business travel. My hat goes off to the management at the Futian Shangri-La. You have grown, nurtured and have now imprinted that very special "personal service" culture of the Shangri-La brand into the very fabric of your hotel. Good job! Can't wait until we are back "home" again.
Additional Information about Shangri-La Hotel Futian Shenzhen
Located in the heart of Futian business district, Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen, the second Shenzhen hotel for the Shangri-La group, is within easy reach of the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre, shopping malls and office towers, and is just minutes away from the Huang Gang and Futian Port border crossings into Hong Kong, 15 minutes' drive from the Louhu Railway Station and 30 minutes away from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport and the Shekou Ferry Terminal. Blending traditional and contemporary designs, this 548 (rooms and suites) Shenzhen luxury hotel brings a new standard of hospitality to the city with its first-rate facilities and renowned Shangri-La service.Being one of the finest Shenzhen hotels, the guest rooms are among the largest in the city with an average floor area of 45 square metres. In addition, 53 spacious serviced apartments are available to cater to the needs of guests and families staying for longer periods.Discover a fine selection of cuisines from around the world at the hotel's superb restaurants and bars, and relax body and soul and in the state-of-the-art health club and luxurious spa facilities.With a commanding view of the city skyline or Shenzhen Civic Centre Park and Lotus Hill Park, Shangri-La Residences, Futian, Shenzhen offers 53 serviced apartments including one-, two- and three-bedroom units, as well as one, three-bedroom unit with study room.
- Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
If you have booked this hotel via our site, you can manage your booking online.
If you represent the official hotel chain or the individual property, you can update the hotel details and promotional offers via the GM Management Form.