No booking fees. Best price guaranteed Availability at Leisure Hotel Zhuhai
We Shop Best Price for You
We always have the best discounts and offers on Leisure Hotel Zhuhai
But if you do find a lower price on Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined, Kayak, Orbitz, SkyScanner, Wotif, TripAdvisor, Trivago or WeGo we will match the price.
FACT-More Than 90% of Travellers Don't Know the Answers to These Basic Questions
- How do I find my way around?
- How do I communicate with people?
- Can I access the Internet and phone?
- What happens if I get sick?
- What if I need help?
- How do I make my trip memorable?
Book Now and Get Your Must-Have Gifts for Free
Easy To Get Hotel By Taxi, Zero Worry On Getting Lost
- Your hotel name and address in Chinese
- Your hotel local phone number
- Interactive map of attractions & restaurants nearby your hotel
Find Your Way with Ease
- 47 pages of the most frequently used Chinese phrases in English
- Helpful for: restaurants, shopping, nightlife, health and emergency services & so much more!
Travel With Confidence in China for Leisure and Business
- 28 pages on DOs and DON'Ts in China
- Cultivate better business relations through advice on appropriate behavior
- Learn proper etiquette to communicate more effectively with locals
- Immerse yourself in Chinese customs and culture for a richer
Location of Leisure Hotel Zhuhai
- No. 70, KangNing Road
- Zhuhai Jiuzhou Heliport
- Zhuhai Sanzhao Airport
- Tangjiawan Railway Station
- Zhuhai Lovers' Road
- Zhuhai International Circuit
- Zhuhai Wanzai Seafood Street
Brought to you by Reviews of Leisure Hotel Zhuhai
Very convenient location
Jodie HNov 14, 2017 | Trip type: Family
This is a great hotel to stay at particularly if you are travelling to the Zhuhai International Circuit. It is just off the main road making taxis very easy to come by. There is a major shopping centre across the road where you can spend an afternoon or pick up a few things from the pharmacy or grocery store. The pedestrian crossing to get to the supermarket is right outside the Hotel. Hotel staff were extra friendly and very happy.The cafe downstairs was great for an afternoon beer or a cappuccino it was remarkably slow at dinner. So maybe eat across the street if you're tight on time. very clean and tidy Hotel. I would recommend it.
Shopping WE in Zhuhai
Renaud FMay 26, 2017
Very nice and quiet hotel, just in front of Young Mix Mall. Perfect for shopping and enjoy a movie at Young Mix IMAX theatre.
Easy to get to Macao border by taxi, or ferry terminal for Hong Kong or Shenzhen.
We frequently come there in family.
jen_k_whisWhistler, Canada | Aug 22, 2016 | Trip type: Couples
Very pleasant hotel. Staff very friendly, rooms very comfortable and clean. Nice smell. Next to aeon and young mix mall. Very good location. Could use more options for breakfast.
Very noisy in the morning, you children screaming and running up and down the hallway at 7am.
Best hotel in a great city
Eddy_RuswandiJakarta | May 16, 2016 | Trip type: Business
Excellent at every level of measurement!
The room is spacious, wifi access 24 hours at your room, nice view, easy and extremely safe access to almost everything you need during travelling.
I would visit this very lifeable hotel again, absolutely!
What you pay is what you get
Velen83Mar 27, 2017 | Trip type: Family
Booked 4 nights at the hotel and extended for a night. Was quoted a price for the extension but they wanted to collect a higher amount during check out. Breakfast is the the same every day with limited variety. The only good thing is it is near quite a number of location and right opposite a shopping mall. Wifi is barely working and the staffs don't seem helpful, doubt i will go back again.