Beijing Small Group Biking Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Bike through Beijing's ancient alleyways, known as hutongs, around the Forbidden City
- Stop at market to check out local produce
- Meet locals and enjoy a traditional Chinese meal alongside them
- Learn how to play the popular Chinese game mahjong
Shichahai Metro Station (Line 8), outside exit A2. 什刹海地铁站A2出口，地安门商场附近
Booking is instantly confirmed
What You Can Expect
Discover Beijing by bike. Cycle the old alleyways of China’s capital known as hutongs, home to many of Beijing's residents, shops, markets, temples, and historic buildings. Although modernizing at a rapid pace, China's capital still preserves its ancient and traditional heart in the winding alleyways and backstreets around the Forbidden City. Witness traditional way of life, and stop off at a local market to learn about traditional ingredients in Chinese cooking.
Enjoy a tasty Chinese lunch at some of our local friends in a traditional courtyard
Enjoy a tasty Chinese lunch at some of our local friends in a traditional courtyard, before hoping back onto your bike and heading off to play a game of mahjong. Sip cups of green tea with locals while observing and playing this intricate game.
- Transport and entry fees
- Rental bike
- Wear comfortable clothes
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
Entspannter Tag auf dem Rad durch Beijing mit tollem Guide
ThomasHockenheim, Germany | Nov 9, 2014
Hat alles sehr gut geklappt und unser Guide war nett, freundlich und flexibel. Ist toll auf unsere Wünsche eingegangen und trotzdem haben wir die Highlights der Stadt gesehen....
Hat sehr viel Spaß gamcht
a Nehow.com CustomerCalw, Germany | Nov 23, 2013