Full Day Beijing Tour: Great Wall & Forbidden City
Location: Beijing, China
- Enjoy the Forbidden City and even a wall climb!
- Take in the capital of the People's Republic of China
- Visit 2 of the most attractive sites in Beijing
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
First, tour the grounds of the Forbidden City and see the array of halls and monuments. After strolling the well-kept grounds, enter the Forbidden City, also known as the Imperial Palace Museum. With over 180 acres and a collection of great halls, the musuem offers something for everyone. Antiques and treasures representing all of China’s history await you.
Badaling Great Wall
After a stop for lunch, guests visit the Badaling section of the Great Wall, one of the best-preserved sections of this 2,000-year-old architectural wonder. Guests may climb the Wall and have a panoramic view at the top.
During the day, guests may stop and shop at the famous Longdi Jade Factory. This factory offers some of the best bargains available for jade-related products. This is a terrific tour for first-time visitors to Beijing looking for a condensed tour of the city's best sites.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off, and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as drinks and optional activities
- Gratuities to the tour guide and driver
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler's insurance
- The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- The Itinerary & schedule are subject to change
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
Well Worth It
MeganHanna, Canada | Jul 3, 2012
My experience with this tour was wonderful. The tour guide was very educated, funny, and excellent. Although the tour states it's from 8 am to 8 pm, we were dropped off at our hotel around 5 pm after we had done all the activities. Lunch was wonderful, and experience the Wall was life-changing. I recommend climbing to the very top!