Beijing Day Tour: Capital Museum and Prince Gong’s Mansion
Location: Beijing, China
- Immerse yourself in Beijing’s culture with a visit to the Capital Museum and Gardens at Prince Gong’s Mansion
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride around the streets of old Beijing
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
The tour begins at the renowned Capital Museum where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and culture of Beijing. Explore the museum’s 2 halls and 6 floors of exhibits and learn all about ancient Beijing’s centuries of folk custom and culture. You can also delve into the history of Peking Man of Upper Age by the site model at Zhoukoudian - only 100km from Beijing. You will be sure to enjoy the ancient artifacts, statues, jade, and bronze vessels on display.
Have lunch at a local restaurant
Prince Gong Mansion
The tour moves onto the magnificent gardens at the Prince Gong Mansion - Beijing's largest and the best-preserved royal mansion of the Qing Dynasty. Finally you can experience the sights and sounds on the streets of old Beijing with a rickshaw (or pedicab) ride.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop off and sightseeing program
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fees and tolls fee wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
- The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- The itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you