Beijing Essential Full Day Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Visit the amazing Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City and more
- Explore the retreat of the emperors - the Summer Palace
- Experience the magic of the Temple of Heaven
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
The tour starts at the infamous Tian’anmen Square, where its plentitude of monuments testify to the communists’ - and more specifically - Mao’s influence on China’s modern history.
From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, which was constructed during the reign of Emperor Yongle in the Ming Dynasty.
Temple of Heaven
After relax and a meal, the tour will continue onto the Temple of Heaven. It is an extraordinary example of religious architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties.
Your final stop is at the Summer Palace, the retreat of the emperors for more than 800 years. In this park, you will explore the grounds, the temples and the world's longest art gallery.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fees and tolls fee wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
- The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed
- Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Departure Date: Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Tour Starts: 7.30am - 9am at hotels
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you