Beijing Day Tour: Zoo, Silk Factory, Palace, & Temple
Location: Beijing, China
- See China's national treasure, the giant panda
- Enjoy a visit to the Summer Palace, where royal families used to vacation
- Experience the Tibetan-style Lama Temple
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
First, head to China's national tresure, the giant panda, in the Beijing Zoo. Spend time observing the curious bear
Heading to the biggest silk factory in Beijing. Guests observe the process of making silk from cocoons and enjoy free shopping time to buy the orthodox Chinese silk.
Refreshed from the lunch-time meal, guests next visit the most beautiful imperial garden in China, the Summer Palace. This is the palace where royal families used to spend their summers. See the luxurious quarters and royal gardens.
Finally, visit the Lama Temple. This is the largest working Tibetan-style temple in Beijing. The Lama Temple is the final stop of this eclectic tour -- a kind of "sampler" of Beijing's treasures.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off and sightseeing
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off, and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as drinks and optional activities
- Gratuities to the tour guide and driver
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler's insurance
- The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule are subject to change
- Tour Duration: about 8 hours
- Departure Date: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Tour starts: 07:30-09:00 at hotels
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you