From Beijing: Juyongguan Great Wall & Ming Tombs Day Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Admire the Juyongguan Great Wall, built primarily by the Ming Dynasty
- Enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Chang Tomb of the Ming Dynasty Tombs
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
Juyongguan Great Wall
After leaving central Beijing, make your way to the Juyongguan Great Wall, a mountain pass which is home to the Cloud Platform gate. You will also have the opportunity to see nearby sections of the Great Wall of China, the majority of which was constructed during the Ming Dynasty. This ruling period lasted 276 years, between 1368 and 1644.
Next, enjoy lunch at a local Chinese restaurant
Continue on to the Ming Dynasty Tombs. Follow Spirit Way, a road leading up to the Feng Shui-designed tombs. Here, 13 of the Ming Dynasty Emperors have been laid to rest.
- Private car for transportation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fees and toll fees wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, faxes, telephone calls, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler's insurance
- The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you