Beijing Ancient Chuandixia Village Day Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Discover views of the beautiful surrounding landscape
- Enjoy a typical homemade lunch in a courtyard house
Pick-up from hotel in the morning
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up by your professional tour guide and driver in the morning and then transferred to the Chuandixia Village. The village is located in the west area of Beijing and is well known for its over 600 Ming and Qing dynasty-style houses, which are well preserved. These houses were constructed on the side of the hill, surrounded by mountains and forests. To see these old houses, you will climb steep stairs and lanes paved with rocks. The walkways are simple and unadorned. Chuandixia Village is designated a cultural relic in China. It is an ideal place to take photos, to walk around peacefully and to enjoy a typical homemade lunch in a courtyard house.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The itinerary & schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
Wunderbare Abwechslung zur Großstadt Peking!
MonikaSt. Pölten, Austria | Oct 10, 2011
Kleines Dorf aus der Ming-Dynastie bietet sehr guten Einblick in die Lebensweise der Dorfbevölkerung dieser Zeit. Sehr informativ, sehr schön, sehr gute Reiseleitung. Anreise aus dem Zentrum von Peking ca. 2 Stunden.