Beijing Summer Palace and Olympic Park 1-day Bike Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Enjoy a private cycling tour of the Olympic Park and the Summer Palace in Beijing
- Compare the old city to the new
- Learn about the making of the Olympic Stadium and the rich history of the Summer Palace
Enjoy pick-up from your hotel in downtown Beijing
What You Can Expect
Arrive at about 08:30:00
You will be collected from your hotel at 08:30 and be given a bike and helmet. From here your professional guide will lead you along the Old Hutongs, an ancient residential area.
Cycle along the canal that leads to Kunming Lake in the grounds of the Summer Palace. Once at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will explore the picturesque rural area at the foot of the Fragrant Hills and Jade Spring Mountain. Learn about the history of the Palace at the museums and exhibitions. Walk along the longest corridor in the world according to the Guinness World Records.
Have lunch in a local restaurant
You will ride around the impressive Olympic Stadium.
Yuan Dynasty Sites Park and Ethnic Garden
Afterwards the tour continues along the Yuan Dynasty Sites Park and Ethnic Garden. The tour draws to an end as you cycle back to your Beijing hotel for around 16:00.
- Bilingual bicycle tour guide
- All transportation costs
- All entrance fees
- Bike and helmet
- Hotel Accommodations
- Personal expenses
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you