Full-Day Great Wall at Badaling & Summer Palace Bus Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Behold the Great Wall at Badaling - one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- See the spectacular Summer Palace – the former royal garden
- Eat a delicious lunch at Jade Art restaurant
- Take time for some typical Chinese shopping
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
Badaling Great Wall
After a 2-hour drive we will reach the Great Wall at Badaling. The Great Wall is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Badaling section was built in 1505 during the Ming Dynasty and was an area of great strategic importance during the period. Once we have arrived there will be 2 hours to explore the wall. An additional possibility is to take the Great Wall Cable Car (not included in tour price).
Lunch will be taken at Jade Art Restaurant for an hour
The next stop is the grand Summer Palace – the former royal garden and UNESCO world heritage site. The high palace on its natural setting of hills and lakes is stunning. There will be 1.5 hours to explore the area.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
- Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you