Ming Tombs & Great Wall at Mutianyu Tour including Admission
Location: Beijing, China
- See the Ming Tombs, the underground palace for Ming Dynasty emperors
- Marvel at the breathtaking landscape from the Great Wall at Mutianyu
- Shop for Chinese silk
Pick-up from your hotel
Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
What You Can Expect
You’ll head from the city on a 2-hour drive to the site of the Ming Tombs, known as the Underground Palace of the emperors of the Ming Dynasty. This is the final resting place for 13 Ming Dynasty emperors. Your guide will take you on a sightseeing tour of the area.
After visiting the Ming Tombs you’ll enjoy lunch at the Jade Art Restaurant.
Mutianyu Great Wall
This section of the Great Wall is famous for its breathtaking scenery. You’ll have 2 hours to explore the site, and have the option of taking a ride on the Great Wall Cable Car, which is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the description
- Meals as indicated in the description
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the description
- Parking fee and tolls wherever applicable
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train tickets
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities
- Gratuities for the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the description
- Travel insurance
- Please note that prices are quoted in US dollars per adult
- The price for a child is 80 percent of the adult price
- Prices are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you