Great Wall of China and Summer Palace: Day Trip from Beijing
Location: Beijing, China
- Enjoy a day trip to the Great Wall of China
- Travel in comfort in a private car or air-conditioned van
- Learn interesting facts from your expert, English speaking guide
- Dine on typical Chinese cuisine at a local restaurant
Please let us know where you are staying after booking.
Drop off at your hotel when finished
What You Can Expect
After being picked up at your hotel at 7:50, you'll head to the Great Wall. This sprawling 2,700 mile (4,350km) wall was built to protect China from the Mongols, and today serves as a reminder of the clash between these two great empires.
Along the way, we will stop for a local lunch and then visit the Summer Palace, which includes one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. This perfectly preserved palace offers you a wonderful example of traditional art from the Qing Dynasty, when it was used as a summer villa.
- Transportation and entrance fees
- English speaking guide and service
- One lunch at the local restaurant en-route
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide, driver
- At least 2 Adults are required for this tour
- In order to book a Child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 Adults
- Child price are limited to the age from 2 to11
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you