3-Day Tour of Beijing
Location: Beijing, China
- Discover the Forbidden City of the Ming and Qing dynasties
- See the world's largest public square at Tiananmen Square
- Explore the grounds of the Summer Palace, known as “The Museum of Royal Gardens”
- Tour the major attractions of the Chinese capital on a 3-day vacation
Pick-up from Beijing hotels
Drop-off at Beijing hotels
What You Can Expect
Day 1 Arrival in Beijing
After your arrival in Beijing, you will be transferred to your hotel of choice. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 Beijing
Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
Start your tour at approximately 08:30 at Tiananmen Square. The largest public square in the world, it also serves as the gateway to the Forbidden City. Built between 1405-1420 AD, the Forbidden City was forbidden for commoners to enter for 500 years. Boasting the world’s largest complex of ancient halls and palaces, you will discover from where 24 emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties ruled China.
After lunch, visit the Summer Palace, a beautiful lake resort favored by royal families of the Qing Dynasty. Long recognized as “The Museum of Royal Gardens,” it is the largest and most well preserved royal park in China, and has had an immense influence on Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural attractions.
Day 3 Depart from Beijing
Depart Beijing with a transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- English-speaking guide
- At least 2 adults are required for tour to take place
- To book a child rate, child must be accompanied by 2 adults. Child rates are restricted to children aged 2 through 11 years old
- Tours depart daily unless specified otherwise
- There are no public holidays when the tour does not operate
- This tour must be purchased with your choice of hotel
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you