Beijing Highlights Full-Day Coach Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Experience the imperial life of the Forbidden City
- Tour the palaces of the Ming and Qing dynasties
- Enjoy superb views of the Great Wall of China as it snakes across hills and mountains
- Discover the world of jade at a jade carving factory
A complimentary pick-up service is available from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not in city center, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
Drop-off at Beijing hotels
Booking is instantly confirmed
What You Can Expect
Travel by coach, with a hotel pick-up between 07:00 and 08:30, and head for the world-famous Tian'anmen Square. Also known as the “Gate of Heavenly Peace,” the imposing square is the gateway to the historic Forbidden City. As the world’s largest city square, Tian'anmen Square is of great cultural significance, and has been the site of several key events in Chinese history.
Move on to the magnificent Forbidden City. The old imperial palace is the largest and most complete collection of traditional architecture and court treasures from all the Chinese dynasties. You will have approximately 2 hours to wander around the Forbidden City, exploring the central axis from south to north.
Badaling Great Wall
Then head to the Changping district to see the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China. Enjoy an approximate 45 minutes at the magnificent Wall, with superb views of the mountains.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (city center hotels only)
- A complimentary pick-up service is available from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not in city center, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense
- As the new Forbidden City policy, customer's passport number and full name is required to book the Forbidden City tickets
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
keine Zeit für die Stadt
LutzBruchsal, Germany | Oct 27, 2015
kaum Höhepunkte angefahren
KarinaArgentina | Apr 2, 2015
Excellent value for money.
Guide was awesome!
DanielFeucht, Germany | Dec 19, 2014
Was the cheapest option to explore the highlights of Beijing. Deepening on low season our group was very small ( 5 person). Of course there are 2 "sales events" ("jade & tea ) but it took not long and the warm tea was good after a long cold day in Beijing. Definitely a yes for the cheap price! The only thing is that you have to pay extra 100 RM for the cable car to the Great Wall and the free lunch at the jadeshop was not really delicious and cold.