Beijing: Peking Opera Tickets Liyuan Theater
Location: Beijing, China
- Enjoy a night at the Beijing Opera at the Liyuan Theater
- See stunning costumes and daring acrobatics
- Take a journey back through China's ancient legends
- Hear powerful music that tells the story of China's heart and soul
Pick-up from Beijing hotels. Pick-up from hotel is at 18:00, the show starts at 19:00.
Drop-off at Beijing hotels
What You Can Expect
Famed as the national opera of China, Beijing Opera boasts a history that goes back more than 200 years. With its distinct style, only to be found in the city, the well loved operatic form has been used to relay tales and myths of tragic love and corrupting power to audiences for decades, ranging from common street hawkers to the imperial family of yesteryear. The performance’s exhilarating music, powerful singing, array of vivid characters, and colorful costumes, will provide a sumptuous feast for every one of your senses, and transport you to a realm of fantastical story telling. A treasure house of cultural traditions, legends, and myths, the opera presents a wealth of classically derived and universally understood devices, such as beautiful painted backdrops, exquisite costumes, graceful gestures, acrobatic fighting, and a host of songs from the heart and soul of China.
With a hotel pick-up from central Beijing hotels, you will be led to the beating heart of the capital, for a performance of stunning sets, ancient legends, and operatic grandeur.
- Transportation in air-conditioned cars or minicoach
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Any surcharges
- 4 - 7 days prior to excursion – 50% cancellation charge
- 3 days prior to excursion – 100 % cancellation charge
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you