Gubeikou Great Wall Day Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Take a full-day tour from Beijing to the Guibeikou Pass, a favorite spot among hiking lovers
- Climb the wall to enjoy a fantastic bird's-eye-view of the town before enjoying a traditional Chinese lunch
Pick-up will be from your hotel in the morning.
We will drop you back off at your hotel when the tour is finished.
What You Can Expect
Gubeikou Great Wall
Following pick-up, it will take about 2.5 hours drive to the Gubeikou Great Wall. The Gubeikou Great Wall is located northeast of Beijing, some 128 km (80 miles) away from the city center. It has long been a town of military significance and an important passage to the capital city. The Yanshan Range winds from east to west and is cut off at Gubeikou, forming a natural narrow pass here. The Wall was built along the precipitous mountain ranges, rising and falling at various sections. You will climb the Wall for about 2 hours. At top of the wall, you will have a fantastic bird’s-eye-view of the whole Gubeikou Town.
Then, enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch at local house. While tasting the authentic village food, feel free to walk around in the house, and talk with the local residents. Your guide will surely be ready for any translation or interpretation.
In the afternoon, you may visit some places in the town, such as the folk-custom Exhibition Hall, Memorial Hall, God of Wealth Temple and King of Medicine Temple. After visiting a Chinese cultural shop, the tour will end with a transfer back to your hotel at around 17:00.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner)
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Service charge and government taxes
- Domestic airfare or train tickets
- Hotel accommodation
- International airfare or train tickets to and from China
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy
- Fees for entry visa to China
- Traveler's insurance
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you