Huanghuacheng Full-Day Great Wall of China Biking Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Discover an area of the wall that hasn't needed any reconstruction
- Avoid the big tourist traps and explore Huanghuacheng's Inner Great Wall
- Take in the breathtaking natural scenery in the best way possible; by bike!
- Savor a delicious lunch featuring roasted fish and veggies at a local restaurant
- Enjoy round-trip transportation straight from your hotel to the Great Wall
- Learn about the Great Wall's fascinating history and construction
Your hotel in Beijing or another agreed upon location. Please leave your hotel name, hotel number, and hotel address along with your cell phone number (if you have one).
Your hotel in Beijing or another agreed upon location.
What You Can Expect
Huanghuacheng Great Wall
Head straight from your hotel in Beijing to the Huanghuacheng section of the Great Wall of China for a full-day biking tour. Stop at a supermarket along the way for a quick snack before biking for 10 km to the foot of the Wall. Once at the wall, set out for a 5 km (3 mile) hike. Learn the history of China's Great Wall like its use as a strategic military pass made to defend the imperial tombs during the Ming Dynasty from 1368 to 1644. Take in the surrounding beauty as you make your way across an original section of the wall located on the ridge of the mountains.
A lunch break will be taken where delicious roasted fish prepared by the villagers will be served at a local restaurant.
- Bike and helmet
- Entry fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Use of binoculars
- Bottled water
- Sunscreen and hat
- Since this is not a tourist area there are not many places to shop
- Along the way we will stop at a supermarket to buy snacks and beverages
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you