Badaling Great Wall of China & Summer Palace Coach Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Walk the most famous section of the Great Wall of China at Badaling
- View architectural masterpieces of imperial China at Emperor Qinglong's Summer Palace
- Enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch by the Great Wall of China
- Get panoramic views of the Guan Valley mountains
- Visit a jade factory to see how jade has been carved since ancient times
Pick-up from hotels in downtown Beijing between 07:00 and 08:30 You will receive a message at check-in, or a phone call from the guide 1 day before your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up time
Drop off at your hotel in downtown Beijing at approximately 18:00
What You Can Expect
Badaling Great Wall
The small coach tour starts with a hotel pick-up in downtown Beijing between 07:00 and 08:30. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the 1-hour drive to the Guan Valley. Upon arrival, you will have the option to take the cable car to the top (own expense), or you can walk to the wall summit to experience the best-preserved section of the Great Wall of China up close.
An authentic Chinese lunch at Jindian Restaurant
Next, drive back to Beijing, stopping en route at the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in China. Wander among the pagoda pavilions, palaces, gardens, and lakes of the Summer Palace, and admire sights such as the ornate Marble Boat.
Make one final stop at a pearl market before your hotel drop off, and grab the chance to buy some unique souvenir gifts.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Chinese lunch
- Cable car ticket
- Tips to the guide and driver
- This tour is available daily
- You will be contacted on the evening before your tour date to confirm exact pick-up time
- The services of the guide are shared among all tour members
- Transportation is a safe, comfortable and air-conditioned coach with seats for 22 passengers
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
UN SITIO QUE NO SE HA DE PERDER!!
RosarioBarcelona, Spain | Oct 13, 2014
BUENA EXCURSIÓN, NO ERAMOS MUCHOS LO QUE ESTUVO MUY BIEN, PERO AL LLEGAR A BADALING HABÍA MUCHÍSIMA GENTE PERO NOS DIO TIEMPO DE HACER TODO LO QUE NOS PROPUSIMOS , SUPONGO QUE EL GUÍA ERA BUENO ( ES QUE MI INGLES NO ES MUY FLUIDO Y LAS EXCURSIONES EN ESPAÑOL SON MAS CARAS Y NO ABUNDANTES )EL RESTAURANT DE LA COMIDA REGULAR MEJOR EL DE LA OTRA EXCURSIÓN, TE IBAN PONIENDO PLATOS LOS QUE QUERÍAN , EL SERVICIO REGULAR , NO TE DABAN AGUA SINO LA PEDÍAS Y BUENO ..... LA EXCURSIÓN DEL PALACIO MAGNIFICA PERO CORTA Y SOBRE TODO PORQUE NOS OBLIGAN A PARAR EN UN SITIO DE COMPRAS CREO QUE ERA DE SEDA Y EDREDONES Y TE LO QUITAN DE LA EXCURSIÓN COSA QUE ESTA MAL. NO OBSTANTE MERECE LA PENA HACER DOS EXCURSIONES A LA VEZ PORQUE APROVECHAS MUCHO EL TIEMPO ADEMAS SIEMPRE TE QUEDA TIEMPO PARA HACER ALGO POR LA TARDE. A ESTE GUÍA NADIE LE DIO DINERO Y CREO QUE NO LO ENTENDIÓ PERO , CREO QUE NO NOS GUSTO QUE NOS QUITARA TIEMPO