Beijing Zoo, Lama Temple and Hutongs Full-Day Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Go to Beijing Zoo to see the Giant Pandas
- Explore the ancient streets of the hutongs by rickshaw
- Go to the Buddhist Yonghegong Temple, the largest Lama temple in Beijing
- Enjoy lunch in the home of a Beijing resident
- See the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube stadiums of the Olympic Games
Pick-up from your hotel in Beijing. Please provide full hotel details to arrange pick-up
Drop off at hotels in Beijing
What You Can Expect
Following a pick-up at your hotel at about 08:30, transfer to Beijing Zoo, set in the grounds of a former imperial mansion of the Ming Dynasty, now overrun by endemic animals, such as the South China Tiger, Giant Salamander, and Chinese Alligator. But the zoo's highlight is the Giant Pandas, which you will get to meet!
Tear yourself away from these adorable creatures to visit the largest Lama temple in Beijing. Yonghegong Temple, also known as the "Palace of Peace and Harmony Lama Temple," incorporates diverse architectural styles from the Hans, Mongolians, Manchurians and Tibetans.
Lunch will be at a typical Beijing house
A tour of the alleys of the old hutongs by rickshaw. See typical Chinese quadrangles, old buildings and schools, and experience everyday life in the most historic residential neighborhood of Beijing. You will also visit a porcelain factory to learn about a traditional Chinese craft.
Bird Nest and Water Cube
See the buildings built for the 2008 Olympic Games, including the striking Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in going inside, your guide will help you purchase tickets and let you explore on your own.
En route back to your hotel, stop at a silk factory to discover how fine Chinese silk is produced.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Parking and toll fees where applicable
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees
- Tips and personal expenses
- Entrance fees for the Olympic stadium (inside)
- To book a child rate, children must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Child rates are restricted to children aged 2-11 years old
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
PERFECTO!! LA GUIA ESTUPENDA EL CHOFER TAMBIEN Y LAS ATRACCIONES
RosarioBarcelona, Spain | Oct 13, 2014
ESTABAN A LA HORA NOS LLEVARON EN COCHE PRIVADO AUNQUE LOS PANDA NO LOS PUDIMOS VER BIEN PORQUE ESTABAN DE ESPALDAS LOS HUTONGS SON MAGNÍFICOS Y LAMA TEMPLE TAMBIÉN NOS LLEVARON A COMER EN UN BUFET QUE PODÍAS COMER LO QUE QUERÍAS , LA GUÍA ME HIZO ME COMPRO UN REGALITO ( TODO UN DETALLE).LO ÚNICO QUE HAS DE CONTAR QUE HAS DE DAR PROPINAS A PARTE TANTO AL QUE TE LLEVA EN BICI POR LOS HUTONGS COMO A LA GUÍA( SIEMPRE LO ESPERAN SI HAS ESTADO A GUSTO)NOS LLEVARON A UNA FABRICA DE SEDA Y A UN CENTRO DE MEDICINA DONDE NOS DIERON UN MASAJE( SOLO SE DA UNA PROPINA) AUNQUE ES PARA QUE ELLOS RECIBAN COMISIÓN, NO DEJA DE SER ALGO ORIGINAL Y ALGO MAS QUE HACER EN PEKIN Y SOBRE TODO SI TE LLEVAN CON CHÓFER COMO UNA REINA JEJE. DE TODAS MANERAS ESTA EXCURSIÓN ES MUY BARATA PARA TODO LO QUE SE HACE , ASÍ QUE SUPERRRRRR!! RECOMIENDO A TODOS QUE VAYÁIS A PEKIN A DEMÁS DE MUY SEGURO ES MAGNIFICO!!