Badaling Great Wall & Forbidden City Full-Day Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- Experience the centuries-old wonder of Chinese engineering at the Great Wall
- Explore the Forbidden City and Tian'anmen Square in the heart of Beijing
- Enjoy a typical Chinese Lunch
Booking is instantly confirmed
What You Can Expect
Arrive at about 08:30:00
You’ll be picked-up at your Beijing hotel at around 08:30 and head to Tian’anmen Square, where you’ll visit the largest city-center square in the world.
The next stop on this full-day guided tour is the Forbidden City, China’s imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty through the Qing Dynasty. Spend 2 hours exploring the most vast and best-preserved palatial complex still standing.
Before lunch you’ll have time to visit a jade factory and learn about the importance of jade in Chinese culture. See craftsmen at work and browse the factory’s shop for jewelry and sculptures.
Badaling Great Wall
After lunch, the tour continues to the Badaling section of the Great Wall, located about 80 kilometers north-west of the center of Beijing. You’ll have 2 hours to walk along this well-preserved section of the Wall that dates back to the Ming Dynasty.
- Hotel transfers
- Meals as indicated in the description
- Local English-speaking tour guide and driver
- Parking fees and tolls wherever applicable
- Traveler's insurance
- Main entrance tickets
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train tickets
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the driver and guide
- To qualify for the children’s rate, a child must be accompanied by 2 adults. Children’s rates are applicable for ages 2-11 years
- The tour operates daily
- Please provide the name of your hotel before the day of the tour
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
The tour was good more than I had expected and would recommend.
TonyNew York, United States | Apr 25, 2015
The guide was excellent, the places we went couldn't get any better and I would book again.
David was an excellent guide
ChristineHonolulu, United States | Oct 18, 2014
We learned so much about China and the history of China with David, he was great. We enjoyed him tremendously and would book again with him. Thank you for a great day