Beijing Opera Night Show: Tickets, Transfers, and Guide
Location: Beijing, China
- Spend an enjoyable evening at a colorful Beijing opera performance
- Marvel at acrobatic performances that have been incorporated into the opera show
- Learn about important historic events in China through this expressive art form
Your guide will call your room number at the hotel at the scheduled pick-up time.
Booking is instantly confirmed
What You Can Expect
On this 3.5-hour evening program you’ll be picked up at your Beijing hotel at around 18:00 for the drive to the Beijing Liyuan Theatre. When you arrive at the Liyuan Theatre, your English-speaking guide and theater staff will show you to your seat. The guide will have your pre-booked ticket for the show. Popular with western visitors, the Liyuan show features Beijing opera with English subtitles, and includes acrobatics performances. The show lasts for approximately 1.5 hours.
Beijing Opera Show
The Beijing opera show tells tales of successive Chinese dynasties, highlighting important historical events, and incorporates personalities from emperors to ministers and generals, as well as geniuses and great beauties. Spanning from the ancient times to the Spring and Autumn Period, the Warring States Period, and the dynasties of Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing, the opera cover 5,000 years of history.
- Show ticket
- Pick-up service at your hotel
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- On the day before the show, your guide will call you at your hotel one day or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
sehr gute Aufführung
Ilse| Oct 27, 2015
alles hat gut geklappt
Good Price-Decent show
a Nehow.com CustomerSkokie, United States | Oct 3, 2015
The price is unbelievably low so no complaints there. I got picked up on time and dropped off right after the show. The show itself gave me a sneak peak of Chinese theater. It had a story line and people dressed in traditional costumes. But I thought there would be more opera like singing since its titled a Beijing "opera". So the show for me was ok ,nothing exciting.