Ancient Beijing and New Olympic Stadium Bus Tour
Location: Beijing, China
- See the lovely pandas at the Zoo
- Climb up to the Jingshan park to have a bird’s-eye view of the center of Beijing
- Take pictures at the Olympic sites
Your hotel in Beijing city center
Booking is instantly confirmed
What You Can Expect
Pick up at your hotel between 7:30am and 8:30am, and then drive to Beijing Zoo where you can see the beautiful Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
Bird Nest and Water Cube
There will be 45 minutes to take pictures at the 'Bird's Nest' and 'Water Cube'. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets.
Then visit the largest Lama Temple of Beijing, Yonghe Temple, 1-hour tour for the mysterious Tibetan style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00.
You will have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house
Next visit Jingshan park. It is a former imperial garden and lies to the east of Beihai Park. The summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes. There will also be a short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy a tea ceremony.
- Entrance tickets (except stadiums tickets)
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Stadiums tickets
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you