1 Day Chengdu Giant Panda & Leshan Giant Buddha Day Tour
Location: Chengdu, China
- See the great Leshan Buddha - one of the largest in the world
- Experience adorable real pandas up close
The hotel in Chengdu downtown
The hotel in Chengdu downtown or Chengdu airport.
What You Can Expect
Panda Breeding Reserve
Arrive at about 07:30:00
The tour begins with a morning drive to the Panda Breeding Reserve where we will stay from 7:30 - 11:00. At the reserve you will be able to see these adorable animals up close. You'll also find out how this endangered species is being protected in China and what you can do to help out.
Leshan Giant Buddha
Following the pandas, the tour will then drive for about 2 hours to visit Leshan Giant Buddha, where we will stay until 16:00. At 71 meters the Giant Buddha (also known as Dafo) is the tallest stone Buddha statue in the world. An 8th-century monk carved it out of a cliff face on the river. You can take a little walk on the hill that will lead you very close to the Giant Buddha, or your can even take the boat and enjoy a breathtaking view from the river.
- English Speaking guide service
- Entrance to Panda center
- Entrance to Leshan Giant Buddha
- Private transfer for Panda tour and Leshan Giant Buddha tour
- 70yuan/per person for optional boat ticket in Leshan
- 1000yuan/per person for holding 1year old panda as donation
- 50yuan/per person for lunch
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you