Guilin: Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill Tour
Location: Guilin, China
- Visit the stunning rock formations of Elephant Trunk Hill Park in downtown Guilin
- Admire the Moon-over-Water Cave and Moon-through-Hill Cave of the Li River Twin Moons
- See the elephant-like karst rock of Elephant Trunk Hill
- Go to the Reed Flute Caves and see the illuminated Palace of Natural Arts
You can be picked-up from every hotel in Guilin.
Drop off at hotels in Guilin
What You Can Expect
The karst rock formation of Elephant Trunk, located on the banks of the Li River, takes its name from its remarkable resemblance to an elephant drinking water from the river. Regarded as a symbol of the city, the popular site actually dates back more than 3.6 million years, and towers more than 180 feet (55 meters) over the green waters of the river.
Reed Flute Cave
Continue to Reed Flute Cave and explore a vast cave system at the confluence of the Taohua (Peach Blossom) River and Li River. Dubbed the “Palace of Natural Arts,” you will see a fairyland of karst rocks, stone pillars, and immense stalactites and stalagmites artistically illuminated by an artificial lighting system.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by private car
- Sightseeing program as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities to tour guide and driver
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Child price is 80% of adult price. Prices may vary according to your travel date and group size
- The itinerary and schedule are for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at time booking order is confirmed
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you