From Yangshuo: Moon Hill and Silver Cave Half-Day Tour
Location: Guilin, China
- Gaze upon Moon Hill or climb to the top for spectacular views
- Admire the stalactites, stalagmites, and stone pillars of the Silver Cave
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
The Moon Hill is a small hill with a crescent moon-shaped hole in it. Enjoy the view from afar or opt to climb it, where you can look out upon a spectacular view of fields and rivers.
Then head to the Silver Cave, a multi-story karst cave. Wander through the 2 kilometers that make up the lower cave, grand hall, and upper cave, and marvel at the silver stalactites, stalagmites, and stone pillars inside.
- Pick-up and drop off via private car
- Sightseeing listed in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Parking and toll fees where applicable
- Hotel accomodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Services not listed in the itinerary
- Traveler's insurance
- Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. The price for a child is 80% of the adult price. Prices are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time when the booking order is confirmed
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
Silver cave was excellent - Moon Hill was disappointing
WILLIAMOCEAN GROVE, Australia | May 19, 2012
We thoroughly enjoyedthe Silver Cave and our guide Tony was very professional at all times. We thought that the Moon Hill part of the tour was very disappointing as all we did was stop the bus and spend 10 minutes looking at the hill. Although it was very interesting we felt that this was a bit of a let down after the Silver cave.