Hangzhou Full-Day Bus Tour with Lunch
Location: Hangzhou, China
- Explore Hangzhou, considered one of the 7 Ancient Capitals of China
- Cruise on the famous West Lake and enjoy yourself in the picturesque Hangzhou
- Visit Feilai-Feng Grotto and admire the architecture and history of Ling Yin Temple
- Walk along Su Causeway and feed the fish in the Red Fish Pond at Flower Harbor
You will be picked up from your hotel before starting the tour.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel and finish the tour.
What You Can Expect
You'll be picked up by your tour guide and driver from your hotel in downtown Shanghai at about 07:00, and begin with the trip to West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a cruise boat across the lake to see the Hangzhou's peaceful pagodas. Graceful mountains surround the area on 3 sides, and the lake is home to charming scenery and many cultural relics and historic sites. Your cruise ends at Flower Harbor where you can walk along Su Causeway and feed the fish in the Red Fish Pond to pray for the good luck.
After lunch you will visit Lingyin Temple and see the famous mountain, Peak Flown from Afar (Fei Lai Feng), incongruously carved from limestone while all the mountains are made of sandstone. In the center of the Lingyin Temple you’ll find the statue of Sakyamuni Buddha which was carved from 24 pieces of camphor wood. Finally, you will be transferred back to Shanghai and dropped off at your hotel at around 19:30.
- Entrance tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off service at hotels or designated place in downtown Shanghai
- Transportation by air-conditioned van or coach
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese lunch
- You will be contacted on the evening before the tour date to confirm exact pick-up time
- Your guide will call your room upon arrival at your hotel
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
Excellent Guide - Highly Recommended
Quoc-Hung| Aug 12, 2014
Mr. Tong (Tony) was very experienced, which made all the difference. He met us at Hangzhoudong train station, which was surprisingly huge, and took us to a waiting van. He was very informative and nice. It felt as though we met a friend who showed us around town. After the tour, he took us back to the train station and even waited in line to help us change our train tickets.