Shanghai Half-Day Tour
Location: Shanghai, China
- Bund,Yuyuan Garden,Shanghai Old Street,Xin Tian Di,
- Former French Concession District,
We provide pick-up service to all Shanghai hotels.
We provide drop-off service to all Shanghai hotels.
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is the well-known area of Shanghai - the Bund. That is a famous waterfront with art-like buildings in China and the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Here you'll enjoy the wonderful view of both sides of the Huangpu River.
About 1 hour
Then, you will go to Yuyuan Garden , a classic creation of the Ming Dynasty and one of the best Suzhou-style gardens in southern China and Shanghai Old Streets, which originated in the Qing Dynasty. (Sightseeing for about 1 hour) After lunch, you will visit , which holds a collection of more than 120,000 precious and rare works in 21 categories, making it the most remarkable cultural institution in the city.
The last stop is Xin Tian Di Commercial Area and Former French Concession District. Xin Tian Di Commercial Area is a stylish nightlife district with many boutiques, pubs, and restaurants.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Shanghai downtown hotels
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable
- Accommodation cost
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
- Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult
- Price for child is 80% of adult price
- Prices are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you