Full Day of Shopping in Shanghai
Location: Shanghai, China
- Hit the shops of Nanjing Road, China's premier shopping street
- Shop for high-end fashion in the boutiques of Huaihai Road
- Avoid taxis and public transport with your private car
- Experience the ease of shopping with an expert local guide
- Shop for curios in small Shanghai markets
Hotel pick-up service is available for all hotels located within the city center.
drop-off service is available for all hotels located within the city center.
What You Can Expect
This full-day tour visits markets and boutiques personally selected to guarantee the best range of Shanghai's many shopping opportunities. Choose to visit destinations such as world-famous Nanjing Road, which offers a seemingly endless variety of modern fashions, electronics and accessories, or elegant Huaihai Road: a paradise for fashion lovers. Your English-speaking guide provides you with the best local knowledge available, while a personal driver transports you in a private air-conditioned car. Where you go is up to you, just tell your guide what you want and let your driver take you there.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (for hotels located within the city center)
- Designated company car or van with experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission tickets to places of interests as per itinerary
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Any optional activity cost
- All Tours are PRIVATE, only you and people you choose
- All our guides are Professional and Licensed guide, with over 2 years experience and speak great English
- The tour can be customized to your interest and needs and flexible to adjust the itinerary during the tour as well
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you
a Nehow.com CustomerChristchurch, New Zealand | Jun 14, 2013
Excellent flexible insider tour with great shop stops as well as food tips!! Flora fixed my poor chopstick technique for which I will be forever grateful!!! :D
a Nehow.com CustomerCanberra, Australia | Apr 11, 2013
I sort of forced my husband to take the tour with me because I thought it would be a really good way to get great bargains and gifts to bring back to Australia but even he was glad we went. It was a lot of fun to learn about China's culture and economic development as well as picking up some great quality silks, pearls, clothes, handcrafts, etc etc I bought waaay to much in the end but just about managed to cram it all into my suitcase!