Shanghai Traditional Sites Full-Day Tour
Location: Shanghai, China
- Wander among peaceful ponds and pavilions in Yuyuan Gardens
- Admire the white jade Buddha statues at the Jade Buddha Temple
- Haggle for bargains at the Dong Tai Lu Antique Market
- Experience the traditional Shanghai way of life around Chenghuangmiao Temple
Pick-up from hotel in the morning.
return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
Your tour includes many of the city’s most iconic attractions, including the peaceful Yuyuan Garden. Dating back to the fabled Ming Dynasty, the vast Chinese garden includes the centerpiece Exquisite Jade Rock, pagoda-style halls, and lovely ponds and pavilions.
Jade Buddha Temple
Go to the Jade Buddha Temple to experience the transcendent atmosphere of Buddhist traditions, and admire the Sitting Buddha and Recumbent Buddha statues carved out of white jade.
City God Temple
You will also visit the Chenghuangmiao Temple (City God Temple), located within the old walled city, where more than 100 traditional stores bustle with life. Closed down during the Cultural Revolution, the temple was fully restored in 2005-6, and locals once again flock to worship the town deities.
End your tour at the Dong Tai Lu Antique Market, an open air market near the historic Xintiandi, and try a spot of haggling for bargain souvenirs.
- Transportation by private car for hotel pick-up and drop off
- Sightseeing program as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking and toll fees where applicable
- Tips and personal expenses
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food and drinks
- Price for children is 80% of the adult price
- Prices are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you