Modern Shanghai & Ancient Zhujiajiao Full Day Tour
Location: Shanghai, China
- Experience rural life just outside Shanghai at Zhujiajiao
- Stroll along the maze of tiny streets and bridges of a classic Chinese water village
- See the extraordinary Oriental Pearl TV Tower
Pick-up from Shanghai hotels
Return to Shanghai hotels when finished
What You Can Expect
Zhujiajiao Water Town
You will be driven from Shanghai to one of the exquisite water towns on the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Zhujiajiao is beautifully preserved and features a network of small rivers and canals draped in willow trees and traversed by tiny stone bridges. Stroll through the fascinating maze soaking up the peaceful atmosphere before returning to Shanghai.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower
The striking design consists of a set of 11 stunning spheres, arranged in a kaleidoscope of colors, from the green of grass to a sky blue dome. Two giant spheres shine like rubies. The poetic shape gives visitors the impression that pearls of various sizes are dropping onto an emerald plate at the building’s base.
You will next visit the new History Museum, located at the bottom of the TV Tower. The huge gallery space contains more than 1,000 artifacts and exhibits that are elaborately arranged to revive the spirit of Shanghai’s exotic past of opium dens and grandiose houses.
- Transportation in a private car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Prices are quoted in US dollars and are per adult
- Child ticket is 80% of the adult price
- Prices are for reference only and may vary according to tour travel date and group size
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you