4-Day Shanghai Tour
Location: Shanghai, China
- Visit a classic Chines garden, Yu Garden, located in the old part of Shanghai, Anren Street.
- Stroll along the Bund, a famous waterfront in Shanghai, and its symbol for many centuries
- Walk along Nanjing Pedestrian Shopping Street, one of the most well-known and bustling streets in China
- Explore Grand Canal, or Beijing-Hongzhou Grand Canal. 1,794 kilometers long, it is the longest manmade waterway in the world.
What You Can Expect
Day 1 Arrival in Shanghai
Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Take this day at your leisure.
Day 2 Shanghai
This classic garden is intricately designed with pavilions, lakes, bridges and large rocks. Explore one of the oldest gardens in Shanghai and marvel at the way the natural comes gracefully to order.
Later, stroll along the Bund, known as Shanghai’s ‘Wall Street’. Its Chinese name is Zhogshan Dong Yi Lu (East Zhongshan 1st Road). The famous waterfront is regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for many centuries.
Nanjing Pedestrian Shopping Street
Finish a wonderful day at Nanjing Pedestrian Shopping Street
Enjoy a world-class acrobatic show in the evening.
Day 3 Suzhou
Shanghai to Suzhou
Depart from the hotel early in the morning. Ride the train to Suzhou, and enjoy the picturesque countryside.
Tiger Hill, erected in the 10th century of the Northern Song Dynasty is first on the itinerary.
Next, see another wonder of ancient Chinese civilization, Grand Canal, and the Garden of the Net Master.
You cannot visit China without looking at some silk—something for which China is famous. The tour continues at a silk museum.
Suzhou to Shanghai
The return train leaves in the afternoon, and arrives back in Shanghai 1 hour later. Transfer back to your hotel for the end of the tour day.
Day 4 Depart from Shanghai
Departure and transfer to the airport.
- Transportation and tours as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Personal expenses and tips to guide and drivers
- At least 2 adults are required for this tour
- In order to book a child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Child prices are valid from ages 2 to 11
- Tour operate daily, unless specified otherwise
- There are no public holidays when this service will not operate
- This tour must be purchased with client's choice of hotel
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you