Shanghai's Essence: 3-Day Comprehensive Tour
Location: Shanghai, China
- Explore Shanghai in an easy and worry-free way with a local guide
- Discover the city's most spectacular highlights including the peaceful Yuyuan Garden
- Converse with the humble locals as you make your way across town
- Savor delicious and authentic Chinese cuisine
At your hotel or the airport.
What You Can Expect
Day 1 Arrival in Shanghai
Arrive in Shanghai and enjoy an airport transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Yuyuan Garden, The Bund, and More
Begin the day with a filling breakfast.
The private garden was built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty, with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. Afterwards, head to the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall for a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. Continue toward the Shanghai World Financial Center which is now a landmark of the prosperous city.
Next, head toward the Bund, a 1.5-kilometer-long embankment runs along the western bank of Huangpu River. Once the major trading and commercial center of old Shanghai, the Bund has now taken on new vitality, with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, and high-end shops and bars.
Enjoy a special Shanghai cuisine at Home's Restaurant.
Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop
End the day at Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop and learn how silk is produced from the cocoons of silk worms.
Day 3 Depart from Shanghai
Reminisce over the previous day's events as you enjoy a transfer from your hotel to the airport for your departure.
- Centrally located hotel
- Authentic local restaurants
- Private car and driver
- Entrance fees
- Service charges and government taxes
- Tour arrangements
- Single room supplement
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed for an extra charge
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation
- Tour price is based on 3-star hotels
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you