Full Day Tour in Shanghai Line 2
Location: Shanghai, China
- Get an amazing view of the Shanghai from the SWFC building
- Walk along on the Bund
- Take a cruise on the Huangpu River and enjoy the unique perspective of Shanghai.
Pick up at Shanghai Hotel (hotel within city)
Drop off at Shanghai Hotel (hotel within city)
What You Can Expect
Shanghai World Financial Centre
Your excursion starts at the SWFC building which is located at the center of Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone. With 101 floors above grand level and a height of 492 meters, the Shanghai World Financial Centre not only has a state-of-the-art security system but also intends to serve as a “vertical garden city” in the city center. From the world’s highest observatory, you will enjoy the city’s landscape. And then you will stroll down the streets of Pudong New Area. As one of the most dynamic areas of Shanghai, in just 19 years Pudong New Area has built a number of famous cultural facilities and tourism attractions, such as Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Science and Technology Museum, Shanghai International Convention Center, Shanghai Ocean Aquarium, Shanghai Oriental Art Center and Lingang Di-shui Lake.
Yu Garden and the Old City
After lunch you will visit Yu Garden and the Old City. Yuyuan Garden, located in the north of the Chenghuang Miao (Town God Temple area) of Shanghai, was built in 1559 by a high official of the Ming dynasty intending to please his parents. The exquisite layout, beautiful scenery, and the artistic style of the garden architecture are where the charm of Yu Yuan lies. The garden is acknowledged as "an architectural miracle in the region south of the Yangtse River", an "elite garden in southeast China", and “the mountain and forest in the embrace of the bustling city”. Then enjoy a strolling through the rest of the Old City. The most famous tourism attraction in the Old City is the City God Temple and the market near the temple.
Your next attraction is the former French Concession. The French Concession, is the earliest, largest and most prosperous of the four former French Concessions in China. This area is an unparalleled area which merges presents multi-cultural expressions of education, architecture, religions and lifestyle.
In the afternoon you will walk along on the Bund. The Bund is one of the symbols ofShanghai. On the west side of the bund you will enjoy various building with different architectural styles, including Gothic, Baroque and Romanesque. All the buildings on the west side displays 1930’s Shanghai Style. On the east side of the bund you will enjoy a modern and dynamicShanghaiin the 21stcentury. After visiting the Bund take a cruise on the Huangpu River and enjoy the unique perspective of Shanghai.
- Lunch as mentioned in local restaurant with 1 soft drink
- All transfers mentioned in the program in customary air conditioned car or mini-coach
- Sightseeing mentioned in the program, incl. entrance fee (first entrance)
- Local English speaking tour guide
- 24-hour telephone hotline: +86 13911937430 (English-speaking)
- Hotel room and breakfast
- Chinese visa
- Any other surcharges that may be announced later
- Surcharges during the period of Shanghai F1 (Date is TBA)
- Tipping for guide and driver
- 4 - 7 days prior to excursion – 50% cancellation charge
- 3 days prior to excursion – 100 % cancellation charge
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you