From Shanghai: Half-Day Tour, Yu Yuan Garden, Old City, Bund
Location: Shanghai, China
- Visit the delightful Yu Yuan Garden, famous for its wonderful combination of stone and water
- Discover the old city with its maze of ancient buildings and narrow lanes, and the bustling waterfront area of the Bund
- Enjoy lunch at a Chinese restaurant included in the tour price
Please let the supplier know your hotel address.
Please let us know your hotel address
What You Can Expect
Visit the delightful Yuyuan Garden, famous for its wonderful combination of stone and water. Walk through the old city with its maze of ancient buildings and narrow lanes. Here you can admire some examples of the city's distinctive architectural style.
Finally discover the bustling waterfront area of the Bund, with its magnificent European-style buildings, many dating from the late 1800s and early 1900s.
You’ll also be able to enjoy lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Transportation and entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant en-route
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- At least 2 adults are required for this tour. In order to book a child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 adults. Child prices are limited to ages 2-11 years
- There are NO public holidays when this service will not operate
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you