Gardens of Oriental Venice Day Tour in Suzhou, China
Location: Suzhou, China
- Visit the Garden of the Humble Administrator
- Marvel at the beauty of the Garden of the Master of Nets
- Learn about Suzhou's history at the Panmen City Gate
- Enjoy a relaxing day, led by an expert guide
- Learn about Chinese art and philosophy
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning.
Drop-off at your hotel in the evening.
What You Can Expect
Gardens in Suzhou
The history of classical gardens in Suzhou dates back to 6th century B.C. when gardens were built for the local governors, noble families, and celebrities. There were more than 200 gardens in 18th century Suzhou, when Suzhou was the richest city in China. Visit the Humble Administrator’s Garden, one of the 4 most famous gardens in China. You will also see the Garden of Master of Nets, the most elegant and exquisite. Each garden will immerse you in the world of Chinese arts and philosophy. You will gain an understanding of the idea that humans should live in accordance with the nature of the world.
Panmen Ancient Watergate
In the afternoon wander the old streets and take a tour of the Panmen Ancient Watergate. Here the sleepy canals and bridges reveal to you more stories and histories of Suzhou, often named as the ancient city of Oriental Venice.
- Private round-trip transportation
- Sightseeing program
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll fees
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult
- A child price is 80% of the adult price
- Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you