Xi'an Full-Day Private Ancient Culture Tour
Location: Xian, China
- Explore the beautiful artifacts of the Shaanxi History Museum
- Visit the Xi'an City Wall, one of the best preserved, oldest and largest ancient city defense systems in China
- See the magnificent Wild Goose Pagoda
- Enjoy the services of a private guide
- Get round-trip transfers from your Xi'an hotel
Pick-up from hotels in the Xi'an downtown area.
Drop-off at hotels in the Xi'an downtown area.
What You Can Expect
Wild Goose Pagoda
Following a pick-up from your hotel by your guide you will visit the Wild Goose Pagoda, where the renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored the classic artifacts that he brought back from India.
Shaanxi History Museum
Next you will drive to the Shaanxi History Museum. The Museum is home to an impressive collection of more than 2,700 works of art, all beautifully displayed in a purpose-built building. They date from China’s pre-history, through the Zhou, Qin, Han, Wei-Jin north and south dynasties, as well as the Sui-Tang and Song-Yuan-Ming-Qing dynasties. See ceramics, bronzes, gold and silver relics, and weapons and swords. Most of the items are labeled in English, but your guide will be on hand to help explain their history and significance if in any doubt.
After lunch, you will drive to the City Wall. Built in the 13th-Century on the foundations of the original Tang Forbidden City, you can walk, rent a bike or take an electric cart around the 8.5-mile (14 kilometer) circuit. Enjoy fantastic views of the city on both sides, before the transfer back to your hotel at approximately 16:00.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Private transfer by private air conditioned car or van
- Private English-speaking guide and driver
- Food and drinks
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you