Xi'an: Terracotta Warriors & Banpo Museum Private Tour
Location: Xian, China
- See the life-sized terracotta warriors and their horses
- Visit the Banpo Museum and see historical relics from Chinese history
- Learn about the rich cultural heritage of Xi'an and its surroundings
Pick-up from hotel
Return to hotel when finished.
What You Can Expect
The terracotta warriors were made for Qin Shihuang (259-210 BC), and with his mausoleum lying only 0.9 miles (1.5 kilometers) away. It is assumed the army was made to accompany him on his journey after death. Check out this deserved UNESCO World Heritage Site with your guide.
Located on the eastern outskirts of Xi'an city, the Banpo Museum is the first on-site prehistoric museum in China. The Banpo site was a typical Neolithic matriarchal community of the Yangshao culture (5000-3000 BC) existing around 6,000 years ago. About 400 sites of this type have been discovered around the Yellow River Basin.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking and toll fees
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for children is 80% of adult price. Prices are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size
- The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time the booking order is confirmed
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you