Terracotta Warriors & Ancient City Wall 1-Day Tour
Location: Xian, China
- Visit the the 2200 year-old Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Experience the Anciet City Wall on foot, by bike or by electric cart
- Learn about the historic sites you have witnessed with a visit to the Banpo Museum
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning Return to your hotel when finished
What You Can Expect
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
We begin the day by visiting the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Discovered accidentally in 1974, this incredible clay army of over 7000 soldiers, archers, horses and chariots in full battle array has guarded Emperor Qin's tomb since 210BC. Guests will witness unforgettable views of the 8th Wonder of the World, and there will be an opportunity to visit the museum.
After we visit the Terracotta Warriors, we will enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
Ancient City Wall
We will follow this with a visit to the Ancient City Wall. Guests can walk, rent a bike or take an electric cart around the full 14km circuit, with great views of the city on either side.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide and service
- One lunch at the local restaurant en-route
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide & driver
- At least 2 Adults are required for this tour. In order to book a Child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 Adults. Child price are limited to the age from 2 to11
- There are NO Public Holidays when this service does not operate
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you