Xian China: 2-Day Entombed Warriors Tour
Location: Xian, China
- Explore the vast and detailed tomb of Terra Cotta warriors and their horses
- Dive deep into the history and culture of China
- Cylcle on the ancient city wall and take in exceptional views
- Enjoy delicious, fresh, local cuisine
Hotel or airport
Booking is instantly confirmed
What You Can Expect
Day 1 Xian
Shaanxi History Museum
First up is the Shaanxi History Museum. Wander through the nation’s best museum for 1.5 hours. An impressive collection of Tang style buildings house a vast number of artifacts.
Xian City Wall
Next is a bicycle tour along Xian City Wall. For 1.5 hours explore the wall, its ramparts, gates and watchtowers. Built in the 13th century on the fountains of the original Tang Forbidden City it is a major Chinese landmark.
Xian Imperial Fine Arts Center
Finally, finish the day at the Xian Imperial Fine Arts Center. Learn about fine Chinese jade, its function and how it is manufactured.
Eat dinner at Qianzhou Restaurant. Well-known for its local flavors, which originate from Qian County, its Qianzhou Four Treasures style is nationally known.
Day 2 Xian
Big Wild Goose Pagoda
A 1-hour morning tour of Big Wild Goose Pagoda starts off the day. A major Buddhist site, this simple and elegant brick pagoda stands in Da Ci’en Temple. This pagoda was built in the 7th century to house Buddhist materials from Xuanzang’s journey to India.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Next, visit the Terra Cotta warriors and horses guarding Emperor Qin’s tomb. 700 horses and warriors were accidentally discovered in 1972, and are still being excavated.
Finish the day with an incredible meal at A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant in Qinling. Established in 2004, it specializes in Hunan and Sichuan cuisine. All ingredients are from Shanxi, and has a nationwide reputation as one of the best restaurants in the area.
- Centrally located hotel
- Authentic local restaurants
- Private car and driver
- Entrance fees to museums and historical sites
- Service charges and government taxes
- Tour arrangements
- Personal expenses
- Single room upgrade
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room, with an extra bed, at an extra charge
- Tour price is indicative, please inquire for a specific quotation
- Tour price is based on 3 star hotels
- If there is inclement weather, the guide will take you to the Bell Tower
- You will get our confirmation email
- You will get our electronic voucher
- Local operator will contact you